Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) (895 Views)

#bbnaija: See Proof That Khafi And Gedoni Actually Had Sex (photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Khafi And Gedoni Finally Have S#x While Tuoyo And Di / Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) by gistshub(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2019
The relationship between Khafi and Gedoni took another turn last night, as they were caught having sex while wrapped under the sheets.

The sex scene had some “witnesses” which were Diane and Tuoyo. Diane was having a heart-to-heart talk with Tuoyo on not knowing who she will loose her virginity to or when she plans to, and they stared in shock when the bed Khafi and Gedoni laid on gave off some squeaky sound.zz

click the link below to watch the video

https://www.naijaofficial.com/bbnaija-khafi-and-gedoni-caught-having-se-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) by indiegen: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Post the video make I see
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Isn't that one of the main aim of the TV reality show before To promote Immorality Live
Read my signature...

The Holy Spirit is our Great Defender. He protects us from all attacks. When the enemy comes in like a Flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him Isaiah 59:19. Speak to the Holy Spirit to defend you from every form of attacks you might be going through right now. He listens, go ahead talk to Him... Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend to you all!
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) by Bakerdav: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Nice one film just start
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Isn't that one of the main aim of the TV reality show before To promote Immorality Live
Read my signature...

[s]The Holy Spirit is our Great Defender. He protects us from all attacks. When the enemy comes in like a Flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him Isaiah 59:19. Speak to the Holy Spirit to defend you from every form of attacks you might be going through right now. He listens, go ahead talk to Him... Good Morning FAM and Happy Weekend to you all[/s]!
I don't mean to be rude and all, but this your preaching is unnecessary. A happy weekend to you as well. smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex (video) by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2019
Charelsz:
I don't mean to be rude and all, but this your preaching is unnecessary. A happy weekend to you as well. smiley

It's OK...
Those who it ministers to, knows themselves...
Same to you Egbon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Person In This Picture? / Biodun Okeowo 'omo Butty' Wows In Sultry Photo / Estimated Cost Of Producing A Gospel Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.