Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,074 members, 7,890,539 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! (823 Views)

Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type / What Gift Did You Give Your Lover And What Did You Get For Val / Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by gabriel4u(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
Do, i'v been dating my lover 2 years ago and i really love her, but last year January i met a girl call SOPHINE, why my lover is BLESSING. But i always av clash wit sophine because i spent much time wit blessing. Now she finally found new guy and dumping me. But her love is now driving me that i can't stop thinking about her. Pls what do i do now,because she owns my hrt now. pls advise me.
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Cheater, go confess your sins to your gf tongue
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by 1one: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
Which one is driving you mad?
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Rocktation(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
Go tell facebook.
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Creamish(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2010
gabriel4u:

Do, i'v been dating my lover 2 years ago and i really love her, but last year January i met a girl call SOPHINE, why my lover is BLESSING. But i always av clash wit sophine because i spent much time wit blessing. Now she finally found new guy and dumping me. But her love is now driving me that i can't stop thinking about her. Pls what do i do now,because she owns my hrt now. pls advise me.

Since ur not married to either of them, u need to take a time out from both and weigh the pros & cons of ur relationship wit each of dem . . .find out who u'd rather b with and go for her. Dis time around, stick wit 1 person just to avoid further complications for urself.
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by 190: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Lagoon nor Far!! angry angry
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Yorisb: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
Follow ur heart and not ur head!! undecided
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Omolola1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
Poster,

Honestly, i dont understand you!
What do you mean by Lover and GF?
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by ksena(f): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
rokiatu:

Cheater, go confess your sins to your gf tongue
hahahaha grin
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
From your post, it is obvious she left you because both of you had COMMUNICATION problem. She hadly understood your english.
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Yorisb: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
talknafree:

From your post, it is obvious she left you because both of you had COMMUNICATION problem. She hardly understood your english.

LMAO grin grin
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Tinksh(f): 1:47am On Oct 14, 2010
Same ol same ol, you just want what you cant have!!! Simple!
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by biola44: 2:57am On Oct 14, 2010
;d ;d
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by gabriel4u(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Creamish
i really love my Bleesing, but can't just set Sophine free.

@1one
my Blessing.

@rokiatu
to who?Sophine? no just tell me which of them?

@rokiatu
a LOVER is a person i really have hrt felling for,who i can't do without while,
AGF is just a body pleasure.
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by zealot4me(f): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
oloju kokoro ni e poster
choose one and let one and leave one
u want to use i catapualt to kill 3 birds
msheeeew
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by zealot4me(f): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2010
oloju kokoro ni e poster
choose one and let one  leave
u want to use i catapualt to kill 3 birds
msheeeew
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by kokoye(m): 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
You never really appreciate what you almost had until you lose it.

you want her now that she's with someone else.

sorry she's lost forever poopoo
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by Dsense(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A'm Confuse, Between My Lover And A Gf! by djojo(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
indeed mr lover ole olojukokoro

(1) (Reply)

The Real Things Guys Want From Girls! / Pls Advice Mi / Appearance And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.