Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles (58122 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Serena Williams Out Of Wimbledon After Retiring Injured In First Round / 39 Year-Old Zlatan Ibrahimovic Recalled To Sweden Squad 5 Years After Retiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Houstonmon: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wawu grin. Poured 10 million cubic sand into the Atlantic Ocean, issokay grin. Let's see if the ocean won't swallow that place back within 30 years. Atlantic city will turn to Atlantis city las las. May una greet Aqua man for me oh grin
stocker
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by shukudi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
victoriouschioma one of the commenter just expose the ignorance of Reno Omokri
You self see am.
Na two of them dey beg on that page alone.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by mixta140: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Cool...

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
shukudi:

You self see am.
Na two of them dey beg on that page alone.

I personally believes Reno was trying to humiliate Igbo nation with such mind statement

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by MartinsD12(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
ijmbXpert4:
Too many naija movies bros grin
No mind am Nollywood movies Don enter him brain now he is thinking its all reality grin
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Exactly the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the post.

Reno is an intelligent foool whom his loyal words cannot be trusted

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Seun360(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:
Im yet to understamd why most rich people have just 2kids while gateman will have 5, gardner 7 and their cooks 9children sad

Mikel's family is cute btw

Mikel has 2 other children with different women in the UK, that's the one we know for now.

4kids from 3 women.
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by benratigan3(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:
Im yet to understamd why most rich people have just 2kids while gateman will have 5, gardner 7 and their cooks 9children sad

fool Lol but no be lie
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
comshots:
Na poor man sabi knack pass.Na sex be poor man only food for survival.Especially if garri don finish for house.Rich men no get time for sex.Them fit spend well for the wife but when it come to za oza room dem go be lifeless.That is why rich men wives dey call gateman or driver to come massage her back if oga don travel to Dubai for business.

On the contrary, poor people make more babies because of idleness. They are not problem solvers because their minds are not occupied towards creating values.

They just don't know how to make productive use of their idle time therefore they fill up that time with unplanned sexual activities where they pour out even there brains while climaxing.

Some have kid's that are in a bar-chart like form where the age differences between their kids is just 9 months.

How on earth do you explain the stupidity of making more babies than you can adequately care for if not stupidity at its it's best.

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by grandstar(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
johndoexxx:

Typical afonja...wanting a fit woman like Igbo and white women. You don't want your big yash, fat afonja women again?

We were all enjoying this thread until this belittling bigotry began. Most of these Afonja haters haven't lived in Yoruba land. They have at most just passed by and think they know us. Same with the Ipob haters. Many have never lived in Igbo land and have at most just passed by.

Bigotry offends Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by bjbjbj: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dey form with oyibo children. Way the other two make black born.
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by nurex01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:

many have issues giving birth ni o. It might be due to CS
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by ruggedtimi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:

rich are too busy making money and most rich men have other source of entertainment aside from s*x. But a poor man f*ckng is wife might be his only source of pleasure

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Humility017(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
internationalman:
That his wife stature is the kind of shape I crave for in a woman..

Maybe I'm the only Nigeria who isn't crazed about big booty.. But I like not too big breasts..

Rich people don't like many children even though they have enough money to care for them. But the same cannot be said of poor people..

Happy family...

Kanu used to be the most decorated Nigeria footballer.

Now it is Mikel..in my opinion he should be a Chelsea legend as well.

me too bro....I just want a figure 8 woman and I am okay....
a figure 6-8. 8 after child birth...I am okay.

I don't want big breast and booty...all I want is little hip preferably after child birth ...and tall too

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by writeprof(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:

My thought. And I want to feel the rich, the educated/ or enlightened THINK about the FUTURE of their children even before giving birth to them unlike many in the other category.
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by oluwaahmed: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
sinaj:

Because the gateman & Gardner hope that one or two of the 7 will blow in order to life him to get out of poverty. The rich man knows he's children have already made it in life so what's the point giving birth to plenty and reducing resources stored for his children's children.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Begging on social media seems to be getting more intense lately

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by internationalman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
SavageBoy:

keep dreaming bro
Thanks bro.. If you can't live it you dream it
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by internationalman(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Humility017:

me too bro....I just want a figure 8 woman and I am okay....
a figure 6-8. 8 after child birth...I am okay.

I don't want big breast and booty...all I want is little hip preferably after child birth ...and tall too
My nigger.. Just imagine how sexy the woman still looks even after child birth..

Oyinbo women rock
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by internationalman(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:

International man way mumu
Is it your mumu?
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by tiswell(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Family goals...Hard to find a man who wouldn't cheat on you when married tho angry
It's a natural thing

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by AntiWailer: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
The stupeed Reno said no Igbo Begger.

Check the post and see the names begging for money.
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by internationalman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You are a Nigerian and not Nigeria bro.
Are mistakes not allowed? Thanks though.

I have corrected it
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Stanweezy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
I don't know why I hate white ladies, any marriage with them most be on contract. In terms of issue this guy's can divorce and make the man broke
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by internationalman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
johndoexxx:

Typical afonja...wanting a fit woman like Igbo and white women. You don't want your big yash, fat afonja women again?
Sometimes you guys forget there are other tribes in Nigeria other than your usual Afonja and Ipob
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by Chrisbeks: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
See as social media beggars full everywhere
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by seunmohmoh(f): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
internationalman:

Are mistakes not allowed? Thanks though.

I have corrected it
Mistakes are allowed,corrections are also allowed.
Re: Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles by seunmohmoh(f): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
tiswell:
It's a natural thing
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) / Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge / Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.