Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,900 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Defiled My Daughter To Confirm If She Was Still A Virgin-father Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Defiled My Daughter To Confirm If She Was Still A Virgin-father Confesses (326 Views)

I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses / I’ve Slept With Ebony Reigns Before – Father Confesses (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Defiled My Daughter To Confirm If She Was Still A Virgin-father Confesses by Bizsystem(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
A 37-year-old security guard by the name, Wasiu Orilonise, has revealed the reason why he defiled his 15-year-old daughter, who was still a virgin, after being arraigned before Oyo State Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ibadan. Details here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/07/19/i-defiled-my-daughter-to-confirm-if-she-was-still-a-virgin-father-confesses/

Re: I Defiled My Daughter To Confirm If She Was Still A Virgin-father Confesses by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Afonja, I no tell una!

(1) (Reply)

Glenn Mills Jr Caught Raping A 9 Year Old Girl / Muslims In The UK Protest Over The Arrest Of Sheikh Zakzaky / Kidnappers abduct Director, kill son in Kaduna - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.