Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,543 members, 7,975,131 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! (1811 Views)

Where Is Sky B? / Brand New, Sky B Ft Timaya- Come N See / "sky B" Nominated Best Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by Manta(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2007
This dude has no doubt like a whirlwind invaded my area and has taken the naija musical scene by storm.

Almost every part of the nation you go to today, you hear this homeboy telling all peops 'Pray for me' as he keeps 'calling' and also 'promise never to go away'.

Coupled with his clean videos, most people seem to get along easily with his unique flow making him the rave of the moment.

If you've heard his music, what do you think of him?
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by Mobinga: 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2011
That nigga's wack as hell! Whatever happened to him sef?
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by Mobinga: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
That nigga's wack as hell! Whatever happened to him sef?
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by rapjunkie(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2011
sky b should join up with Vic.o to create a super group. . . .  . . Like Slaughterhouse for retards. . . .  . grin
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by shotster50(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2011
^^^^^ Hahahaha , That will be the funniest thing ever
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by MORANOCEE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2011
SKY 'B' was given an opportunity but he messed up.DANCO MUSIC helped him and Timaya but Timaya stepped up while he slept off.What killed him was his videos that lacked creativity despite his elementary lyrics. Where is he today? Maybe combing the babes and streets of PH. It may be very difficult for him to enter the Lagos market again given the fierce competition.IMAO
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by Utali(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2011
That guy rocked the whole east then, embarassed embarassed
He is sure wack as hell, cant understand what happened
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by jiggaz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
What helped Sky B then was dat somehow the industry back then has not stepped up like it is today and there are not much competition then. I hated his whole songs then!! Lol. He cant come back again coz he got no talent. Besides, he has to sing tire before he can break into the highly competitive Lagos and entire Naija market. Lmao!!
Re: Sky 'b': Disturbing The Peace In My Area! by Mcleo007(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2011
Dude's got d whackest punchlines ever made. Can't believe I was mimed and danced to his lull; his song swarmed like a whirlwind across the south-south and east (as though he jazzed everyone).

"In d mornin I pray for u,in d evening I cry for u, and I hope that u pray for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

From Fabolous To Loso? why? / Notjustok's List Of Top 10 Most Gifted Rappers - Who Agrees With It? / Hey Guys What Are Your Best African Songs Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.