Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,992 members, 7,915,910 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:07 PM

Abormination!!15-year Old Sister Gives Birth To Baby Boy For 35 Year Old Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abormination!!15-year Old Sister Gives Birth To Baby Boy For 35 Year Old Brother (427 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abormination!!15-year Old Sister Gives Birth To Baby Boy For 35 Year Old Brother by Izombe: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
A 15-year-old girl identified as Blessing, is as of now nursing an infant which originated from the incestous relationship her 35-year-old sibling Frederick started when she was 13.

The countless sexual maltreatment by her sibling became exposed, after she was delivered of a baby girl at Stella Obasanjo Hospital, in Edo State. Her brother reportedly took the baby away from her and abandoned her at a refuse dump, claiming afterwards that she was dead. Frederick now in custody of commissioner for Women Affairs was almost lynched by a mob, after the baby was found.

Narrating her ordeal, Blessing said; “My brother has been sleeping with me since I was 13 years old.
Continue reading:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/20/abormination15-year-old-sister-gives-birth-to-baby-boy-for-35-year-old-brother-in-edo-state/
Re: Abormination!!15-year Old Sister Gives Birth To Baby Boy For 35 Year Old Brother by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Uhmmm Nkan Nbe...
Read my signature
Re: Abormination!!15-year Old Sister Gives Birth To Baby Boy For 35 Year Old Brother by Christmasdon(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
hian!
Re: Abormination!!15-year Old Sister Gives Birth To Baby Boy For 35 Year Old Brother by Olusholar24(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: We Are No Longer Safe In Enugu And This Country / Ex-commissioner For Information In Abia, Eze Chikamnayo, Attacked By Herdsmen / So Sad. Another Young Lady Found Dead In Hotel Room In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.