Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,085 members, 7,916,151 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sabrina Carpenter Singular Act II Download. Full Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabrina Carpenter Singular Act II Download. Full Album (465 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Hit The Club After Their Wedding, Party Wild / Davido At Wedding Of Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre In Morocco (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sabrina Carpenter Singular Act II Download. Full Album by terrybolag: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Download full: Sabrina Carpenter Singular Act II zip link, 320Kbps hq tracks.

Download Link -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1152215071420030981

Singular: Act II is the fourth studio album by American singer Sabrina Carpenter, released on July 19,2019 by Hollywood Records. The album is considered the second half of a two-piece project, being supplemented by her third studio album Singular: Act I (2018). It is supported by the release of three singles "Pushing 20", "Exhale" and "In My Bed".

Year: 2019
Genre: Pop

01. In My Bed
02. Pushing 20
03. I Can’t Stop Me (feat. Saweetie)
04. I’m Fakin
05. Take Off All Your Cool
06. Tell Em
07. Exhale
08. Take You Back
09. Looking at Me

"Pushing 20" was released as the album's lead single on March 8, 2019.[20] The song was released ahead of Carpenter's20th birthday and was eighth to be performed on the Singular Tour.[21] Larisha Paul of Earmilk commented on the song saying "The single shows Carpenter continuing to tap into production areas previously unexplored within her discography, with its bouncy, bass-heavy production drawing heavily on hip-hop influenced trap elements while holding true to a distinct pop sound".
"Exhale" was released as the album's second single on May 3, 2019.[23] Carpenter described the song as being her most personal song yet and was performed as the encore on the Singular Tour.[24][25] The song received a music video, directed by Mowgly Lee, released on May 17, 2019.[26][27] On June 7, 2019, Singular: Act II was made available for pre-order, and the third single, "In My Bed", was released alongside.[28] The music video for the song was released through the MarieClaire Magazine on June 28, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram - Burna Boy / Who Is Avala Bbnaija? / Bbnaija-check The Best Pairs In The Darling Runway Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.