Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:24 AM

Myailychoice Business Expand To Nigerian And Other African Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Myailychoice Business Expand To Nigerian And Other African Countries (363 Views)

Myailychoice Business Expand To Nigerian And Other African Countries / Dangote Sinotruk Automobiles Expand To Enhance Local Content, Provide More Jobs / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myailychoice Business Expand To Nigerian And Other African Countries by Primenet(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
MyDailyChoice Now in Nigeria Pre-Launch. This is really good news for Nigerians. No more buying or ordering your products from US.

Nigeria is very lucky to be chosen by MDC among other African countries. With a new focus on global expansion, MyDailyChoice (MDC) has announced that 7 HempWorx products are launching in Nigeria and throughout West Africa.

“I believe that Africa is set to be the next powerhouse in the Cannabis industry. Expanding to Nigeria is an exciting venture for us. They have a passion for unique products, and they are great Networkers.

BONUS: We are giving out so many mouth watering bonuses of these . 1. Powerful spray products worth #13,000 to be give away to enable you get started fast. Be aware you can not fail with the measure put in place so far.

2. Free Team Rotator. When you join and upgrade you will be added to the team rotator where you get free sign ups.

3. High Converting Landing pages strictly for you

4. Free Life Business Mentoring worth $2986 Re-Loaded

Enjoy!

I urge you to key into this opportunity now. Check my signature below or use bit (dot) ly/2XFvzB0 or Call 09081092910

Re: Myailychoice Business Expand To Nigerian And Other African Countries by Primenet(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Range of MydailyChoice sprays

Re: Myailychoice Business Expand To Nigerian And Other African Countries by Primenet(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2019
1 SHIELD AND BOOST SPRAYS AND HOW THEY FUNCTION

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain To Buy / Newly Arrived Products From Overseas - Update / 10 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With Less Than N20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.