Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing (29881 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Weathered:
Igsbe always known feminist are just a tad above lunatics and sad souls.

So it's remains a theoretical analysis? A hypothesis?

A woman ever got pregnant or child ever born through your scientific dementia?

You will always need a dick to feel like a woman human!

Who told you it is a theoretical analysis? Hypothesis. SMH. You are too dull to argue with. Bye. I won’t answer you again.
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Weathered: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

Who told you it is a theoretical analysis? Hypothesis. SMH. You are too full to argue with. Goodluck.
show us its practice and who has used it.

I can show the the first woman who ever got pregnant via IVF and the baby who is around 39/40 years today

So show me the results of your feminist scientific crap!
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Khaleell001(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pattypatt:
I do not care, what will be will be. A man that will marry a lay will do so honourably, so cut ladies some slack.

sadly you really think the receiving end.

You think most of them wolves care.

The moment we started devaluing these things women started rolling this slippery slope.
it's shame many are too blind too see this .
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Martinez39(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Most nairaland girls are the most stupid creatures I have ever come across. Someone created a topic and you are bashing him instead of focusing on the message. Is that how intelligent people behave? Some are saying the op is putting all the blame on women or spending time discussing about women, did the op ever indicate that women are the cause of all problems? Some are saying "why did the op not talk about men?" Well, the topic is about the values women are losing and anyone is at liberty to create any topic they want, why not focus on the topic? If you think the values men are losing should be discussed, why not create your own topic?

Some of these girls are intentionally being stupid and deflecting while for some, it is natural. grin Any little thing "why are NL men always discussing about women?", "why are they blaming women for all their troubles?"(did they ever blame women for all their troubles?), "why you so obsessed with women?", "your mates are achieving this and that and you are discussing women", "broke and bitter boys." etc. Nothing reasonable to contribute except providing foolishness, derailing threads and distorting arguments. grin
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by stamapro(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

You men have wrecked the image of our country internationally, and we are no longer respected as a country, and you still have the guts to post that rubbish up there. The thunder that will fire you is still doing push-ups.

Remove that rubbish and post only those of the men that have lost their values.

Sadly true of some Nigerian men
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Naijageak(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Get a permanent cure to staphylococcus, low sperm counts, weak erection, low libido,
Premature ejaculation, and spermatorrhea (The involuntary loss of semen during sleep and other times) and other infections and ailments using herbal Remedies

If ignored, infections and erectile dysfunction can lead to complications, such as an unsatisfactory sex life, low self-esteem, high anxiety, and relationship problems. Getting a partner pregnant also becomes difficult if a man suffers with erectile dysfunction.

Check my signature for my WhatsApp details
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by bymigokeph: 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
kmcutez:

You men have wrecked the image of our country internationally, and we are no longer respected as a country, and you still have the guts to post that rubbish up there. The thunder that will fire you is still doing push-ups.

Remove that rubbish and post only those of the men that have lost their values.

Exactly his point.
That you are in Buhari's APC Government doesn't mean you should see every criticism as an attack on your person. Some people do criticize you because they like you and want you better. #NotEveryCriticIsUnpatriotic
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2019
Sundrus:
i mean i neva knack virgin angry

Me, too..
I Neva knack virgin..
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Alejobs: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Magnoliaa(f): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Coward men always blaming women for everything.

When women are fifteen and young they are nice and just want love. Sharp guys will take advantage of there naivity aND Bleep them black aND blue. Announcing to there guys how sharp they are. When girls wake up see say you be scam and understand the game. Una go begin cry and swear for them like tasty children.

Name me one girl weh start life with money money thinking..

kiss
Re: Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing by Weathered: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
kmcutez:

Who told you it is a theoretical analysis? Hypothesis. SMH. You are too dull to argue with. Bye. I won’t answer you again.
you died and just woke up to reply a post of two days?

Dry cunt! I asked you to show me any woman who has used this procedure to get pregnant and you're dodging as if i proposed anal sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.