Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:27 PM

Heartless Stepmother Murder 4-year-old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Stepmother Murder 4-year-old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa State (242 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Stepmother Murder 4-year-old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa State by iamocheme: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
According to the Sun, a bitter stepmother identified as Mrs Grace Jacob Maisamari has allegedly killed her 4-year-old step-grandson, Rise Micah in Nasarawa state.

It was reported that the suspects. Mrs Grace got married to Kapechi Micah who happens to be the father to the mother of the deceased in 2004 after the death of her mother in 2002. Ever since the marriage was contracted, Grace and Miracle have always had disagreements and constantly fought. Miracle lived with her son, Rise, in her father’s house.

Mrs Grace due to her hatred for her stepdaughter, Miracle Micah, Ritse’s mother threw him into a river on June 27th 2019.

In her confessional statement to the police, Grace said her stepdaughter who is a 300-level Sociology student in the state university, never allowed her enjoy her marriage to Mr Micah and so she decided to deal with her.

On the day of the incident, Miracle had gone to school, leaving Ritse with his grandfather. Grace feigned travelling to another part of the state and decided to hide somewhere until her husband went out with little Ritse. She snuck back in and hid inside the room where the little boy normally sleeps. When her husband returned, he took little Ritse to the room and then retired into his own room. Grace came out of the place where she was hiding, carried sleeping Ritse and travelled with him in a vehicle she had already rented. She travelled from their house in Garagu, a community in Kokona Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, to Akwanga local government area in the state where she tied him up and threw him into a well where he died from Hypoxemia.

When asked what the little boy’s offence was? Grace told the police that she had no problem with Ritse but that her grudge was with his mother who has been rude to her since she got married to her father.

“I decided to kill the innocent boy due to the attitude of his mother. After killing the boy, it dawned on me that I took the matter too far. I was restless but my anger against his mother’s attitude could not stop it from happening. Initially, I felt fulfilled and normal. I slept that night after the incident but the consequence of my action became clear after I was picked up by the police. I felt cold for the first time.

I don’t know what came over me but the mother of this boy is the major problem in my marriage. She has stolen my joy since I got married to her father, it has been from one problem to another,” she lamented

Recounting how she received the sad news of her son’s demise, Miracle said she had just finished her examinations at the state university in Keffi when she got the call to come home immediately.

See more photos below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/heartless-stepmother-murder-4-year-old-grand-stepson-in-nasarawa-state/

Re: Heartless Stepmother Murder 4-year-old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa State by Natoski5(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
Na wo oooo...people are heartless
Re: Heartless Stepmother Murder 4-year-old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa State by TrollKiller(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Stupid Abokis angry
That gworo and sate they always chew won't let them think straight.

Pukes
Re: Heartless Stepmother Murder 4-year-old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa State by JudasNaCarrot: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wicked people everywhere you go like MTN.

Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

Shiites Protest Turns Violent In Abuja|happening Now / Nigeria Destroys 58 Containers Of Tramadol Worth N14.7 Billion / 21 Uniosun Students Arrested By EFCC Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.