Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,886 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Kind Of Dog Is This? - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Kind Of Dog Is This? (3933 Views)

Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This? / What Breed Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by space9880: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Bro... Those look like our Dingo which we corrupted to Bingo.

People don't know that the popular dog breed we have which is indigenous to West Africa is called DINGO but because of the way we tend to corrupt words that are alien to us we began to call them BINGO.

you're saying trash Dingos are indigenious to Australia and bingo is a name gotten from nursery rhymes.
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by tobilavish(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
space9880:

you're saying trash Dingos are indigenious to Australia and bingo is a name gotten from nursery rhymes.
leave ekuke for ekuke abeg......
dingo/dano makes no sense to me
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by space9880: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
tobilavish:
leave ekuke for ekuke abeg......
dingo/dano makes no sense to me
of you choose to be ignorant good for you
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by tobilavish(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
space9880:
of you choose to be ignorant good for you
hmm. smh
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by PlayerMeji: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2019
As much as I was taught not to react to every dog bark, I am forced to react to your unthoughtful outburst. Nairaland is a very good platform to share and learn knowledge of what you know and don't know respectively and respectfully.

Now, coming to your BINGO/DINGO cupcake, it is so interesting that you guys are having a boner on an issue which is so unimportant. The owner of post has learned whatever he/she wanted to learn. Period!!!

For you to come along from afar and begin by saying 'you're saying trash', I am appalled by your rudeness and lack of respect even if I were a day old your first word to someone you don't know is not to be disrespectful and distracting.

I will like you to learn how to address issues without insulting or infuriating the other person. I know you are entitled to your own opinions and views and I here will not lose any sleep on this issue but let's just learn to do the above mentioned.

Thank you for correcting the Dingo debacle.

space9880:

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by mafiano1986: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
space9880:

It's obvious that guy does not know jack shitt about dogs, he is seeing pitbull puppies right in front of him and he is saying dingo, some people are just so clueless, you can't even discuss with them. Me, I can not even sit and be discussing about dogs with this guy who obviously does not know shitt about dogs, it would be a waste of energy for me.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by segzypark(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2019
Those pups look more of pitbuls to Me,I stand to be corrected though
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by Baroba(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Looks like pits to me, that what came to my mind immediately I opened this thread..
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by MMempire(m): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2019
These are pitbulls and they cost much.
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by space9880: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
PlayerMeji:
As much as I was taught not to react to every dog bark, I am forced to react to your unthoughtful outburst. Nairaland is a very good platform to share and learn knowledge of what you know and don't know respectively and respectfully.

Now, coming to your BINGO/DINGO cupcake, it is so interesting that you guys are having a boner on an issue which is so unimportant. The owner of post has learned whatever he/she wanted to learn. Period!!!

For you to come along from afar and begin by saying 'you're saying trash', I am appalled by your rudeness and lack of respect even if I were a day old your first word to someone you don't know is not to be disrespectful and distracting.

I will like you to learn how to address issues without insulting or infuriating the other person. I know you are entitled to your own opinions and views and I here will not lose any sleep on this issue but let's just learn to do the above mentioned.

Thank you for correcting the Dingo debacle.

na grammar you dey speak next time if you don't know something don't say anything
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by ambrosine: 4:27am On Jul 27, 2019
How much I want to buy
Re: What Kind Of Dog Is This? by Sashacee: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Coming from king's and Randy's K-9 international dm for your quality dog purchases we sell through out the nation. The pet of your dreams is just a dm away so slide in�
https:///+2349021854683

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult Pedigree Cane Corso / Is Veterinary Medicine Lucrative In Nigeria? Advice Needed From Vets Here. / Difference Between Boerboel Vs Bullmastiff

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.