Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. (1007 Views)

"I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa / Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / I Am Not Enjoying Sex With My Husband, Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. by djblue007(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Greetings!
You are welcome to read this post on how to treat your woman right.
Every woman wants to feel special and enjoy every bit of marital bliss. Of course she should because she has really come a long way preserving herself for the marriage. And the marriage must not be a hell.

Women are different from men especially in the way they reason and handle issues. Women are generally more tolerant and they have the ability to multitask. Kudos to them all!

Like we all know, women love gifts and surprises. This aspect of them forms the beginning of romance. Buy her things, surprise her and and take note of every little thing she says.

Pay attention to her whenever she looks depressed even if she says nothing is wrong. Every woman is a baby regardless of their age : They love to be pampered.
Another point to note here is giving her the maximum respect. See her as your better half and carry her along in every plan. Make room for her submissions and suggestions towards your plans. The two of you should find a suitable way of managing your finances. I don't encourage joint accounts ownership but try to clearly define each other's area of financing. E. G. Buying the food stuff, paying the rent and paying the children's school fees.

Having Fun
Fun time should be as much pleasurable as possible. Never rush things with her, If she must have a ground-shaking orgasm. You know a woman will always respect you and want more if you can give her a rhythmic orgasm, and will never feel sexually starved.
Give her compliments such as "I love the way you pack your hair" or "I love the way your curve and body shape are". Please be real about those compliments. Ladies are already getting tired of "you are beautiful and the likes" Be specific and make her feel unique.
When you guys want to make love, start really slowly. Talk softly, look sternly into her eyes as you touch her hands softly.
Get her to tell you what she likes when you are making love and probably the position she enjoys the most as well as those points..... Cont'd.

https://beautifulniche..com/2019/07/treat-her-right.html?m=1
Re: You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. by PoliteActivist: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok
Re: You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. by sexy74(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
djblue007:
Greetings!
You are welcome to read this post on how to treat your woman right.
Every woman wants to feel special and enjoy every bit of marital bliss. Of course she should because she has really come a long way preserving herself for the marriage. And the marriage must not be a hell.

Women are different from men especially in the way they reason and handle issues. Women are generally more tolerant and they have the ability to multitask. Kudos to them all!

Like we all know, women love gifts and surprises. This aspect of them forms the beginning of romance. Buy her things, surprise her and and take note of every little thing she says.

Pay attention to her whenever she looks depressed even if she says nothing is wrong. Every woman is a baby regardless of their age : They love to be pampered.
Another point to note here is giving her the maximum respect. See her as your better half and carry her along in every plan. Make room for her submissions and suggestions towards your plans. The two of you should find a suitable way of managing your finances. I don't encourage joint accounts ownership but try to clearly define each other's area of financing. E. G. Buying the food stuff, paying the rent and paying the children's school fees.

Having Fun
Fun time should be as much pleasurable as possible. Never rush things with her, If she must have a ground-shaking orgasm. You know a woman will always respect you and want more if you can give her a rhythmic orgasm, and will never feel sexually starved.
Give her compliments such as "I love the way you pack your hair" or "I love the way your curve and body shape are". Please be real about those compliments. Ladies are already getting tired of "you are beautiful and the likes" Be specific and make her feel unique.
When you guys want to make love, start really slowly. Talk softly, look sternly into her eyes as you touch her hands softly.
Get her to tell you what she likes when you are making love and probably the position she enjoys the most as well as those points..... Cont'd.

https://beautifulniche..com/2019/07/treat-her-right.html?m=1
Have you married ?
Re: You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. by djblue007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yes
Re: You Are Not Enjoying Marriage If You Don't Know These. by PoliteActivist: 2:39am On Jul 28, 2019
djblue007:
Yes

And this is how your pa treated your ma?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Davido, Zlatan SOAPY And Bolanle Dances Competition / I Will Marry You!! / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Curves In Her Best Photo Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.