Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,282 members, 7,950,469 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) (10028 Views)

A Beautiful Bearded Woman Complains Of Not Getting A Man(photos & Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Here is a video showing the moment a man stormed based on information and caught his wife red-handed cheating with another man.

According to the video making rounds online, the husband who couldn't withstand the pain, engaged in a fight and threw several punches as the other man while the wife watched them.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-a-man-caught-his-wife-with-another-man-at-a-mall/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by babs18: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
ise ti cast
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
cry

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Nbote(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
What do U expect wen ur wife has dat type of ukwu

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
This pic does not prove anything

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
you can tell he's the low self esteem type of guy

imagine attacking a fellow man because of a hoe you should kick out

how low can a man go?

this is painful to look at

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Women

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by AstroG: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
After God and Gun,
Fear Women..
They can DO,UNDO AND REDO,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Heylius(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Can't fight my fellow man because of a woman ..

better divorce and have rest of mind

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by emmancipated(m): 12:56am On Jul 21, 2019
this guy dey fight over to-to matter for this 2019. Face your wife na, no be she cheat on you?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2019
angry
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Katier00(f): 5:37am On Jul 21, 2019
You can't just throw everything away. Divorce is not as easy as you think. You will put many things into consideration

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Herdsmenson: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Katier00:
You can't just throw everything away. Divorce is not as easy as you think. You will put many things into consideration
lol these hoes Sha.

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by mrNEMZY(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2019
If you catch your wife cheating and sue for divorce, who retains custody of the kids?
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
most Women are devil few are virtue
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2019
Self contain(120 -300k) 1 bedroom flat( 200k - 450k) 2bedroom flat (350 - 900k), lands for sale at different prices all located at Ada George and n.t.a axis of prtharcourt . Please link up if you are interested 07066196319 . God bless all the hustlers on this platform.....
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Fragility6: 7:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Everybody commenting divorce as if divorce na beans. Only the married will understand.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Fragility6: 7:38am On Jul 21, 2019
Katier00:
They don't know. Before the man decided to pick her as a wife in the first place was a huge decision sef
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2019
I rather fight for Caprisone in a children’s party than to fight because of a woman.

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2019
Katier00:

Damn considerations... Divorce first
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2019
Fragility6:

They don't know. Before the man decided to pick her as a wife in the first place was a huge decision sef

I know it's a huge decision... But when death comes calling, it doesn't care about considerations o... And the partner goes and heals through... Same can be said for divorce... Cheating is the worst thing ever just after death

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2019
I endorse cheating... whether in marriage or relationship... life s about adventure and discovering new things...when I finally decide on getting married, I expect to marry a cheating spouse... we can av a mutual agreement that allows us to cheat as much as possible.
I m serious

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by kingabpet(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
I endorse cheating... whether in marriage or relationship... life s about adventure and discovering new things...when I finally decide on getting married, I expect to marry a cheating spouse... we can av a mutual agreement that allows us to cheat as much as possible.
I m serious

This is serious!!! Your own cup of Nescafe tho

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The feeling is just about the same when the woman is the one catching a wayward husband. It is well fa.
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2019
Jokerman:

I know it's a huge decision... But when death comes calling, it doesn't care about considerations o... And the partner goes and heals through... Same can be said for divorce... Cheating is the worst thing ever just after death

Before getting married, make sure you fuçk at least one married woman.

If you do that you will realise that cheating is not the worst thing in life by a woman

1 Like

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by respect80(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
Fragility6:
Everybody commenting divorce as if divorce na beans. Only the married will understand.

There are different perspectives this situation could be viewed from. And I can tell you that if divorce would bring you peace, it's about the best option to take.
Why?
1...A cheating woman could continue in the act and if you are not sensitive enough, she could get you killed and take over your wealth which she would enjoy with her illegitimate lover.

2....(a) If you continue to keep a cheating woman, you might get angry one day and decide to attack the man she's cheating on you with. If you over power the man and probably cause him serious injury or even kill him, you may end up in prison for murder and I believe you know what that means.
2....(b) if in the cause of attacking the man, he over powers you by killing you or causing you serious injuries, you still lose. You will lose your life and your wife will continue to enjoy hers. Probably with the same man if he is not sent to prison.

3....it is very less likely to build a productive home with a cheating wife.

Do you know that on your wedding day, there's always someone in the crowd, probably a friend who would imagine you not growing old with your wife, and how he would probably approach her for sex when you are dead? Some may not believe this sha.

In summary, keeping a cheating woman is tantamount to playing romantic games with DEATH.

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Before getting married, make sure you fuçk at least one married woman.

If you do that you will realise that cheating is not the worst thing in life by a woman

Sorry I'm a Christian. Can't sleep with another man's sweat
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2019
chenzen:
I m serious

Lolsssss.... Because you know say na the woman go tire las las as she nears the evening newspaper stage abi...... grin
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by respect80(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Jokerman:

Sorry I'm a Christian. Can't sleep with another man's sweat

He didn't ask you to sleep with another man's sweat, he said WIFE, not sweat.
cheesy
Re: See The Moment A Man Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Jokerman:

Lolsssss.... Because you know say na the woman go tire las las as she nears the evening newspaper stage abi...... grin
wallahi u be sabi man

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? / Will You Stay Away From Sex For Life If Given N2b ? / I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.