Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,336 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti (41496 Views)

Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him / Armed Robber Caught On Camera Hiding His Guns Inside A Car Bonnet In Kwara / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by BigBrother9ja: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
whytediamond:

The return of the naira land legend grin

Booking space to stir up controversy. I’m a fan
The idiôt was given a little long term ban cheesy
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by uchaymart(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all the police forces I know, the Nigerian police is about the least tactical.
This is an ill-thought out display of ignorance.

Couldn't this demonstration be done for them alone? Because to the best of my incomplete knowledge, such evil ingenuity shouldn't be for the public's consumption in a country where most people are going rouge.
Well said...
Man of the year, I salute

In the hunger to show the press that they're working, they've shown millions of potential robbers and kidnappers how to conceal two AK47s.

SMH.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by uchaymart(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Of all the police forces I know, the Nigerian police is about the least tactical.

Couldn't this demonstration be done for them alone? Because to the best of my incomplete knowledge, such evil ingenuity shouldn't be for the public's consumption in a country where most people are going rouge.
Well said...
Man of the year, I salute

In the hunger to show the press that they're working, they've shown millions of potential robbers and kidnappers how to conceal two AK47s.

SMH.
Man of the year... Welcome back, ODOGWU
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.
hey baba welcome sir
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by LanceO: 9:48am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.
You are right...

That should have been another secret knowledge for the police, places they should search in suspected vehicles.
They have also succeeded in showing other criminals where not to conceal weapons...
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by 01mcfadden(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Legend

SMH.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Onyenna(m): 10:13am On Jul 21, 2019
eyeview:
Where is he taking it to? If he's selling it? Who's the buyer

Well said....

We don't have competent people at the helm of affairs.... This investigation shouldn't have been over by now...

How did he acquire the 2 AK47 riffles?.... The source should be taken down first.... The guy is most likely the middle man.....

The only thing NPF achieved here is to show other criminals how to conceal AK47...... Those criminals will end up modifying the knowledge they've gained from this video and start concealing 20 Ak47 rifles in a car.....

This knowledge should've been for the NPF ONLY!!

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by CanadaOrBust: 10:21am On Jul 21, 2019
These killers. See im face
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Lexusgs430: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2019
The importance of sniffer dogs......
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Basher8583: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2019
Ndlistic:
Man arrested by the Nigerian Police command in Ekiti State and ask to demostrate how he was able to hide 2 AK47 riffle inside a car.

The suspect was ask by the police to face the as he was showing them how he was able to put those guns inside a car door pan.

This is really commendable by the gallant police officers for their brave work in discovering the guns.

Watch video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-force-by-police-to-demonstrate-how_20.html?m=1

Haba. My fellow Igbos... I was expecting them to be Fulani Herdsmen na
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Virusnation: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=80476855] shocked

Nwokem, kedu ije? Onye ije nno
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by naphunlimited(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2019
Ok cool
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by montumonami(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2019
angry employ were
olaolulazio:
They should employ this dude ASAP.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by bizhop01: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Am not a gun guy i have nothing to say
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by OgaTheTop2: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.
You are right..
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by deavicky(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm confident someone set the guy up because there is no way Nigeria police would have detected that.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by legba1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
starbuck:

Please what happened to you undecided undecided I loved the old you

Broda just returned from lengthy ban and is being careful....not to worry. you wil soon start seing him for who he realy is

1 Like

Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by follock007(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
it is more serious than it looks because as we speak more people just picked this idea and will follow the guild of their innermost demons to practice it. even to shoot me for saying this...
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by goat22: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ibile77:
Is that forced? An armed robber demonstrates how he conceal Ak 47 in the car.

Ibile! quiet! you know it's force! you know it!!! angry be careful! belle dey big you no like am see am prevention is better than cure!
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by deji17: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Another herdsman.. The islamisation is real. The man resemble Yhiboe sef.
Re: Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti by Princerichi0(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ibile77:
Is that forced? An armed robber demonstrates how he conceal Ak 47 in the car.
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Commits Suicide After Supreme Court Judgement / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Men Selling Meat Of Decayed Animals In Sokoto Apprehended. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.