Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,970 members, 7,919,106 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:49 PM

Cbd Oil And Your Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cbd Oil And Your Body (348 Views)

Testimonies From Hempworx CBD Oil Users / Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria / Where To Buy Cbd Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbd Oil And Your Body by Kemiosifeso: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2019
I am sure you have heard all the rave about cbd oil, here are some reasons why you should also be using the oil as a supplement :

� *Reasons why YOU need to use our Hempworx � pure CBD Oil* �

1. *PAIN RELIEF* �- Neuropathy, Joint Pain, Back Pain, Migraines, Headaches - CBD Oil very often allows people to wean off the dangerous and addictive Prescribed Pain Medications) - It also goes to the Source of Pain allowing the body to heal naturally.) - Over 70% of Americans take some form of pain medication daily and over 150 MILLION Americans take a PRESCRIBED OPIOID Daily.

2. *ANXIETY RELIEF*�- CBD Oil has the unique ability to calm down the nervous system (Cannabinoid receptors (CB1, CB2, TRPV1, GP55 and others) and the biochemical machinery necessary to synthesize and generate cannabinoids are present within areas of the brain known to control emotional behavior, mood, sleep, stress, irritability, fear and even the sensation of “craving.” )

3. *SEIZURES* ��- CBD is NEUROPROTECTIVE and crosses the Blood-Brain Barrier. (These properties work by working on different targets, which are calcium ion channels, glutamate receptor antagonists, sodium ion channels, and the GATA system and receptor agonists, in the brain. Anticonvulsants may affect the neurotransmitters responsible for sending messages or attach themselves to the neurons. This is done to alter the activity of the cell by switching how ions flow into and out of the neurons.)

4. *CANCER* �- CBD has PROVEN Anti-TUMOR properties and is now one of the most effective ANTI-CANCER treatments one could do.

5. *DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS*�-
Colitis, Crohn's, IBS

6. *ADHD/ADD*��

7. *AUTISM*�-Speech. Sensory Processing & Behavior Issues

8. *IMMUNE SYSTEM DISORDERS*�- CBD HEALS INFLAMMATION

9. *SLEEP*�

10. *SKIN DISORDERS*�- Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis

11. *HAIR GROWTH*��‍♀ - A Pleasant Side EFFECT Of Taking CBD.

12. *ALLERGIES*�- Because CBD Repairs the IMMUNE SYSTEM, it is a powerful healing tool for Allergy Sufferers,

Visit qualitativecbdoil.com for more info.
Or contact me 08061290324 (WhatsApp only).

Re: Cbd Oil And Your Body by LondonTruman: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2020
After seeing so many benefits of cbd I have become determined on using it. I just need to find CBD oil near me so that can start using it on a daily basis for better health.
Re: Cbd Oil And Your Body by Kemiosifeso: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
LondonTruman:
After seeing so many benefits of cbd I have become determined on using it. I just need to find CBD oil near me so that can start using it on a daily basis for better health.
where are you based?
Have you started with cbd yet? I'll be glad to guide you on how to purchase potent amd pure cbd oil �
Re: Cbd Oil And Your Body by Kemiosifeso: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
CBD OIL FOR STROKE RECOVERY

Not a kid testimony but my mom has had High blood pressure for over 35 years.....11 years ago she had a stroke....my mom was VERY active....she would drive to and from everywhere my dad was waorking at alone....would be out and about everywhere alone....after her stroke she flipped....not social, bo driving, crying all the time....dr put her on meds and she was ALWAYS asleep....my dad bought her a brand new car and it sat there for months cuz she "couldnt" drive......last year when i joined she wanted NOTHING to do with CBD....I started putting it in her food, giving her our coffee lol (she didnt know) she started feeling better.....when i finally told her about 2 months in jajaja she asked for a bottle....now she uses CBD oil, face creams, Relief and some sprays lmao.....she drives everywhere again....she is active....not 100% but id say 85% or so....she is getting there

Re: Cbd Oil And Your Body by Kemiosifeso: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Before you sign up for that Dialysis, talk to me about Cbd oil..

I'm a product of my product.

11 sessions of dialysis.

The day we started with cbd oil was the last day we entered dialysis centre.

4 years later, still doing cbd on the daily.
4 years later, RFT still coming out 100% within range.
4 years later kidneys functioning at 100%.

#CbdOilSavesLives
#CbdOilForYourKidneys
#CbdBeforeDialysis

(1) (Reply)

This 10-minute Routine Will Increase Your Clarity And Creativity / Plastic Surgery Cost In Mumbai / How Do You Get Rid Of Urine Smell In The Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.