Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,069 members, 7,916,120 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) (1524 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by Samorenews: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2019
BREAKING according to a credible source at the Nigerian police, contrary to what you read in the NATION newspapers, Busola and Timi Dakolo lied to the paper and NEVER filed a single RAPE charge with them in Lagos. This may be why they have been mentioned in a criminal mischief case involving conspiracy, threat to life and falsehood. I’m still working on a motive as I said last week @tvcconnect. More arrests and interrogations coming I was told.

Source
http://samgist.com/breaking-busala-was-not-raped-kemiolunloyo/

Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by Samorenews: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by adewest1999(m): 3:55am On Jul 21, 2019
Coza coza gun shots inna the air
Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by wengerjay(m): 4:53am On Jul 21, 2019
Seriously?
Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:58am On Jul 21, 2019
This Kemi na sharp woman.....she sees opportunity to end her dry pocket situation and she switched to the rejected (Fatoyinbo) knowing cash will be flowing from there. Just look at the love Coza members are showering on her. She will be smiling to the banks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by inoki247: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2019
people wey dey shout say Timi nd wife don go file case y dem no snap and upload dere statement to Social Media i know say if dem go report d case dey would av snap dem self at the station People wey place social media as dere No 1 hope go one give people update na. Na Public sympathy diz one dey look for dem no file any case... so we can confam Biodun don first hit dem now dem dey shout intimidation nd whereas na dem we first hear for rumor say dem first submit petition nd we no see dere own petition..

1 Like

Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by ebuka10box(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2019
Self contain(120 -300k) 1 bedroom flat( 200k - 450k) 2bedroom flat (350 - 900k), lands for sale at different prices all located at Ada George and n.t.a axis of prtharcourt . Please link up if you are interested 07066196319 . God bless all the hustlers on this platform.....
Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by Pamatips: 8:18am On Jul 21, 2019
This Woman has been paid to be on this case. Someone who was begging even 2k few weeks ago now has a studio in an unknown location. She must have been paid heavily to do this and i believe one of the condition for her to do this was to go to an unknown location for safety. Kemi had no money but the emergence of COZA case the Woman is now on cash.. SMH!
Re: Breaking Busola Was Not Raped-kemiolunloyo (pics) by oyatz(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Why are you in every thread disturbing us with house rents in P/Harcourt.

ebuka10box:
Self contain(120 -300k) 1 bedroom flat( 200k - 450k) 2bedroom flat (350 - 900k), lands for sale at different prices all located at Ada George and n.t.a axis of prtharcourt . Please link up if you are interested 07066196319 . God bless all the hustlers on this platform.....

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Breaks The Internet With Romantic Birthday Message To Prince Harry / How Jewish Black Boule Pretends To Champion Black Causes While Opressing Them / How I Was Offered Sex And Cash To Get Into The Bbnaija's House- Ebuka Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.