Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,826 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) (16316 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Kingsley Abasili Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Ex- Beauty Queen And Top Model Chidimma Doris Debuts First Movie With Top Nollywood Stars

Popular Nigeria Ex Beauty Queen, Miss Chidinma Obichie Doris has been recognised and applauded for her display of significant creativity, interpretation of script and exceptional disposition of her acting prowess, as she
stars in her first movie with prominent Nigeria actors and top Nollywood stars like Nino, Paul Sambo, Brodashaggi, Sola Sobowale, Tina Mba in a film directed by Toka Mcbaror and produced by Rekondite Entertainment.

This came few weeks after an interview with AlexReports, when she notified her publicist of the interest to star in a movie produced and directed in Nigeria. According to her manager, she got the talent and innovative art to star in any movie across the world. No wonder she was casted for a role in one of the most anticipated Nollywood works, "BLOW" which will be released soon.

In line with the perception of her Manager and Publicist, AlexReports, Miss Chidinma has be commended for her act in the movie storyline, especially in areas of imperative professionalism, best standards and passion for her commitments in the movie shooting and acting industry.

Miss Chidima Doris is managed by Amity Global Network, an award winning media promotion agency based in Nigeria, but renowned across the world for its adept strategy in celebrity and personality promotion as well as brand publicity.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/07/nigeria-ex-beauty-queen-and-top-model_21.html?m=1

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2019
More

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by utenwuson: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Most of us will think she's chidinma, the cucumber seller that year.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2019
Nice

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by dan900(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
cool
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
After pussyfying her way through.

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by NwaJozi: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cool
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Cool girl,..not like the other brainless cucumber kingpin.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by ufotty2001: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
this is the chidima the cucumber girl... i hope u gur can still remember this girl that video leak/.... po.rn
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
ok
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is this the same Chidinma cucumber grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by kessiah: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Abeg, na the chioma way I still dey watch her cucumber video?
she don dey act before nau

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by nnanyereugo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=partnerbizz5 post=80477273]Who is that gel in black.

Get me her number, I want to send her data

grin pls send d data to me grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
na bleep this one wan bleep

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by TANID(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
dan900:
cool
cool
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by galarba: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
ok oya hit me
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by TANID(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
HitlerGaddafi:
After pussyfying her way through.
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Alexis11: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is Nwamaikpe really back grin
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Menance: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Igbos and beauty queens are 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Menance:
Igbos and beauty queens are 5&6

This one no see footballer hook like fish, that's why she ended up knockingwood angry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by thisnaijaguy: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nice one...

But escuuz me, She has been doing strong things before now
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by cjfavour(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=ufotty2001 post=80487205]this is the chidima the cucumber girl... i hope u gur can still remember this girl that video leak/.... po.rn[/quote
Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
She is not the cucumber girl.... she is more beautiful and taller!!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Obichie Doris Joins Nollywood (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Is that not CUCUMBER GIRL?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans Slam Mr Eazi After He Claimed To "Be A Blessing To Others" / Solidstar Reveals Real Reason For Exiting Achievas Music / 2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.