Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,733 members, 7,938,289 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' (47892 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by dazzlingd(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
pauladonis:

Your father is fake too... He is no superhuman... He is also a big hypocrite hiding his mistakes and his weaknesses, pretending to be wise by trying to tell you how to live your life...

By the way, you're a disgrace to him...

You are a piglet with no value, worthless and useless... Your entire lineage is a disgrace and shame. you bastard son, your likes wash toilets and sleep in gutters. You should be feeding with vultures eating dead rats in the canal
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by IAmTobore(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread tying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in thesame media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Although, I don't necessarily support Scales in calling the pastor a scam just yet.
I don't know how you people sit comfortably and say someone has been paid, just because they aired their opinion. That was how I aired my opinion on this COZA issue the other day, and one fellow came and ask me to stop defending my pastor. Like seriously? Someone I didn't even know existed, a church that I wasn't aware of its existence. How can he be my pastor or how can I be his member when I don't know where his church is located.

It's not a must everyone shares the same opinion. If you are not satisfied by what someone posted, counter them intelligently with facts and key points, or overlook it. Don't display your ignorance by saying someone is paid.

I keep wondering why people are saying power should be relinquished to the youths. Is it youths with this kind of mentality the elders would relinquish power to? If they are behaving like this, then one can tell what the country will be like when they get power.

4 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by peacengine(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fatoyinbo gbola no dey hear word, see embarrassment
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by peacengine(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
[s]

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession. I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

A musician who can't maintain a key for 50 seconds calls another a scam.
I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen career.

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.[/s]

Guy, you be rapist? you no get brain. Why attack him, bagga
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by nagalee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
The great NwaAmaikpe greetings
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all sense of fairness, Biodun has excelled in his chosen profession. I can't say the same about Skales whose career has refused to "Shake Body" since 2015.

I woulda taken this seriously if it were from someone a bit more successful in their chosen career.

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by GOFRONT(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2019
Him matter taya me bro!!!
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by pauladonis(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

You are a piglet with no value, worthless and useless... Your entire lineage is a disgrace and shame. you bastard son, your likes wash toilets and sleep in gutters. You should be feeding with vultures eating dead rats in the canal
j

Wrong on all counts... grin grin grin

How does it feel to be called out on an ignorant and ill-informed comment you made?

Maybe when next you decide to comment, you'll consider the teachings of your hypocrite father first before going ahead to disgrace him...
YOU SHOULD BE A BIT WISER THAN YOUR DAD NOW
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by flyking: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
i thought this skales of a guy is a muslim? why can't he drag those stupid imam or alpha who raped kids with glaring evidence. but just to trend he's now condeming an accused pastor who was accused with practically no evidence. it wouldn't take a blind man to know that bisola was high on weed that day she 'confessed', just joking gringringrin

But on a serious note the accusation is baseless nd she knows that dat's y she hasn't filled a report till now but she knows that 95% of social media users are gullible so she spilled trash online. and being a celebrity doesn't mean your stereotypes right. so far fame makes majority of those who acheive it more stupid. u would'nt see a wise gee taking sides. and dat's why i like T.B.JOSHUA d man is still standing tall despite the scandals.

BESIDES, EVEN BOMB NO FIT MAKE SKALES BLOW AGAIN, FOR LIFE.grin grin
He's made is mark,even though lame and weak, may em go rest dey invest.
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Aiyk2333: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skales, it's better to be called a scam of a pastor by someone whose only knowledge of you is through social media accusations than to be called a scum of a man by your own girlfriend and her friends.
painful punk ass we know ur plans with ur Co coza defenders
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by dazzlingd(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
pauladonis:
j

Wrong on all counts... grin grin grin

How does it feel to be called out on an ignorant and ill-informed comment you made?

Maybe when next you decide to comment, you'll consider the teachings of your hypocrite father first before going ahead to disgrace him...
YOU SHOULD BE A BIT WISER THAN YOUR DAD NOW

grin because your lineage is a league of mentally incapacitated asshol.es
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by pauladonis(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

grin because your lineage is a league of mentally incapacitated asshol.es

Says the fool throwing mud at his dad...

Right back at you on all of the above. grin grin grin
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by DimIsaac10(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
First and for most, that is character defamation and assassination...
You can't prove this...

Secondly, the pastor is a celebrated man of God and has achieved while skales or whatever he choose to bear is a music dropout who didn't achieve anything in music ..... Teni sef dey bench am.

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Foodforthought: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:
All pastors are fake, there are no super humans... But the people have forgotten they are just like any other men but worship them as second to God.... They sin like any other person, they are the biggest hypocrites on earth because they try to hide their weakness appearing all perfect and holy...

Wolves in sheep clothings
Even your life set is fake
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by DimIsaac10(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Even if bokoharam set their bomb on Skales, he will never still blow.....
You wicked oooooo...

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Foodforthought: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:
All pastors are fake, there are no super humans... But the people have forgotten they are just like any other men but worship them as second to God.... They sin like any other person, they are the biggest hypocrites on earth because they try to hide their weakness appearing all perfect and holy...

Even your life sef is fakegrin
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fatoyibo is a rapist.
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Foodforthought: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

Even your life sef is fakegrin

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by andycom(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my man is back

2 Likes

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Teewhy007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
dazzlingd:

This is not true broh
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Femijohn198: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Who know this man self so called skales,people should leave these man biodun fatoyinbo alone,nobody should judged. And a gained the man don make it for life.

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by qmd24(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Iamgrey5(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
IAmTobore:
I don't know how you people sit comfortably and say someone has been paid, just because they aired their opinion. That was how I aired my opinion on this COZA issue the other day, and one fellow came and ask me to stop defending my pastor. Like seriously? Someone I didn't even know existed, a church that I wasn't aware of its existence. How can he be my pastor or how can I be his member when I don't know where his church is located.

It's not a must everyone shares the same opinion. If you are not satisfied by what someone posted, counter them intelligently with facts and key points, or overlook it. Don't display your ignorance by saying someone is paid.

I keep wondering why people are saying power should be relinquished to the youths. Is it youths with this kind of mentality the elders would relinquish power to? If they are behaving like this, then one can tell what the country will be like when they get power.
He said he doesn't support Media trial, then he did his own media trial

That is a fact!

Please you are obviously not as smart as you think you are !

Otherwise you would have spotted it.
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by homirefacuny(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My chest grin
Welcome back bros. You are a legend grin

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by weezyk(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lovechisom55:
Skales is apparently against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, following the many rape allegations. He took to his Twitter handle this morning to describe the clergyman as a fake man of God and a scam of a pastor.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/fake-man-god-scam-pastor-skales-drags-biodun-fatoyinbo-one-epic/
There was pandemonium in Seventh Day Adventist Church ⛪ in Nairobi, Kenya �� yesterday, after a faction of the church known as Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) wanted to secede.

The chaos happened after the pastor and members of the church gathered to discuss the fate of the NCC faction. That is when some angry � members stormed the church and lay assault on the pastor Jean Pierre Maywa, who was on the alter.

Before the fight broke out, the Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) had lost a court case in which they challenged the church's leadership.

The reconciliation meeting started off with shout matches and led to a fight few minutes after. In the video shared online, some congregants were spotted shouting while others took to the altar to defend the pastor from further assault.

The meeting was called off after the police stormed the church and restored order by using tear gas canister.

Watch video here: https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/church-members-beats-pastor-in-church.html?m=1
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by independent1988(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He’s not successful yet you know his name as skales for the fact that everybody in Nigeria know who skales is that’s enough success on his own but who knows you? You wasted your carefully bought 100 naira worth of mb to criticize someone who as build a brand for himself...who are you skales has build his name what have you build in your name....are you popular than him? Are you richer than him?
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by GreatPunter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread trying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in the same media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Although, I don't necessarily support Scales in calling the pastor a scam just yet.
Rules are not cast in stone. There are exceptions to every rule. That I don't support murder doesn't mean I will allow someone who kills my love one to go scot free with his life in tact.

Scales just passed a media judgement on a pastor and thus, opened himself up for Media trial too. Rules at this point is kept in abeyance. Even the law recognizes commensurate actions.

1 Like

Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Offpoint: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Atiku:

Off point**
Why are you calling my name?
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Lokoyen(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Nwadike or whatever guy has been paid to try appear hypocritical on every thread trying hard to defend the Fatoyinbo guy

He will say he doesn't subscribe to media trial, but then go ahead to pass his own judgement on the matter in support of Fatoyinbo in the same media, thereby doing the same thing he doesn't support. cheesy

Ure new this forum if you don't know NwaAmaikpe. No one paid him to air his opinion. What has Skales abi snake got to call someone scam!
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Salt3: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

chai. you seem to know him personally. anyways. Nigerians are hypocritical in every sense of humanity
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Niceman4u(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oh! the ban is finally lifted?
wat a lengthy ban!
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by princeade86(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
pesinfada:
accuracy matters

So if biodun have killd d whole of ur family to renew power wud u have defended him?

#Fishbrain
and if busola come online to accuse u of rape, wud u have keep quiet or commit suicide? mere allegation, all of u just jumped to conclusions that truly, the man did it. haba. and na ur type they abused buhari that he is illiterate.
Re: Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' by Emanodimo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he is real on Twitter.... We go meet there... Like I have read, that rape issue has raised some dead career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.