Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) (1022 Views)

Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
There was chaos at Nairobi Central Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) on Saturday, July 20, 2019, after a faction of angry members stormed the church and assaulted the Head Pastor, Jean Pierre Maywa on the church's altar.

The fight occurred when members alongside the Pastor, gathered to discuss the fate of the faction, Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC), that wants to split from the church. Prior to the fight, the Nairobi Cosmopolitan Conference (NCC) had lost a court case in which they challenged the church's leadership.

The reconciliation meeting started off with shout matches and led to a fight few minutes after. In the video shared online, some congregants were spotted shouting while others took to the altar to defend the pastor from further assault.

The meeting was called off after the police stormed the church and restored order by using tear gas canister. Here is a video from the scene below;

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/pastor-beaten-in-church-by-members-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by daddytime(m): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Revolution
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by Chuks9000: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by thesicilian: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
That's what happens when pastors decide to call themselves instead of waiting on God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by Lovechisom55: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2019

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

There is a conscious subliminal effort in the media to build a vote of no confidence on Christianity.
Sadly, Christians are the ones pulling down brick by brick, the foundation of Christianity in Nigeria which was painstakingly built by saturating the news with stories strong enough to make the strongest Christian revolt and become an atheist.

-Most of our pastors are fakes who became pastors because the FG couldn't provide jobs; true.
-Most of our pastors are philandering scums whose preeks have no boundaries; true.
-Most of our pastors depend on our tithes and offerings to live lavish and give their families the best lives; true.
-Most of these pastors are filth. I know this firsthand and I have in the past chastised and exposed them. I still will.

Can't we be wise and act out this truth in our hearts rather than causing a crusade and giving other religions strongholds in pulling down an already threatened religion?

Does this mean I am a spiritual zombie, no
Does this mean I am a hypocrite, no.
Does this mean I am helping the growth of Christianity, yes.
But we should all be on the lookout for fake pastors. They're everywhere now.

What do I even know?

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shocked

Welcome Back NwaAmaikpe Nairaland's Most Savage Person with the best comments.. Like if you're happy to see him again..

I am so happy right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is a conscious subliminal effort in the media to build a vote of no confidence on Christianity.
Sadly, Christians are the ones pulling down brick by brick, the foundation of Christianity in Nigeria by saturating the news with stories strong enough to make the strongest Christian revolt and become an atheist.

-Most of our pastors are fakes who became pastors because the FG couldn't provide jobs; true.
-Most of our pastors are philandering scums whose preeks have no boundaries; true.
-Most of our pastors depend on our tithes and offerings to live lavish and give their families the best lives; true.

Can't we be wise and act out this truth in our hearts rather than causing a crusade and giving other religions strongholds in pulling down an already threatened religion?

Does is mean I am helping the growth of Christianity, yes.

Or what do I even know?

But bro, please how do you do it??. Just how? Are you from this world? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
cool
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

Don't be Flabbergasted bro!!!....That's who and how NwaAmaikpe is....His likes are in the other planet..
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by made4naijamusic: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by Chrisrare: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Don't be Flabbergasted bro!!!....That's who and how NwaAmaikpe is....His likes are in the other planet..

Mehn! Bro I've been on his post for about 40mins now! His writing skill, how he communicates effectively shocked and the way he injects humor, pun, fear and all to his writings mehnnnn... Nwaa.. I boww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
The reconciliation meeting started off with shout matches and led to a fight few minutes after. In the video shared online, some congregants were spotted shouting while others took to the altar to defend the pastor from further assault. 

The meeting was called off after the police stormed the church and restored order by using tear gas canister. Here is a video from the scene below;

They have turned my house to a Den of Robbers..............JESUS CHRIST.

IT IS FINISHED!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Before 2023, things like this will be happen in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by hotswagg12: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sadly, Christians are the ones pulling down brick by brick, the foundation of Christianity in Nigeria which was painstakingly built by saturating the news with stories strong enough to make the strongest Christian revolt and become an atheist.

-Most of these pastors are filth. I know this firsthand and I have in the past chastised and exposed them. I still will.

What do I even know?
God bless u bro. You are really a man of truth and say it the way it is. People may misunderstood you but hey, they don't pay your bills. Jesus was killed for speaking the truth.
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by Moneywirer: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2019
Give me that old time religion
Re: Pastor Beaten In Church By Members In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What do I even know?
Hmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of A Bible Study Church - Suggestions Please / Just One Plague By Mike Bamiloye / Curse Of Ham, The Greatest Lie Ever Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.