Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,423 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (13970 Views)

I Have Finally Become Mad — Picture to Be Deleted [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / EXPOSING Myself For The Public To See How BIG IT IS - To Be Deleted [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Domiciliary account and more. Do some Google search and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
The 129k is some people's salary. They go to work every single day to make that money, but here I am lying on my bed with just 1 book making that amount without me doing any promo or stressing myself.

I want to encourage you to join this book business and become a millionaire while you sleep.

All the info you need to get started are on Google and YouTube for free. If you want to continue being a slave and going to work everything, then it's left with you.

Get started!

Now, it's time for me to sleep while other people go to work. cry
Wow, I love this thread.
I want to get into this book business!

So the thing is that; I will have to write a book, turn it into PDF, and advertise it on PublishDrive?
but will they charge me for using their service?

How much will it cost me to get started, or is it free?

I like your threads, and I will start reading them to get the knowledge in it! smiley
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
It's easy when you start writing what you know first. After your first book, you'll see how easy it is.
Like how many pages of book is worth selling. wink

Modified: I have seen the answer to the question smiley, you wrote it here wink
Re: LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm not supposed to update this thread, but just to show you how easy it is to make money with books, I decided to check my account and noticed it only made 108k so far = 64k earnings. I don't think 108k is really bad considering it's not my main source of income and the money is made while I sleep and will keep making more and more for the rest of my life.

Think about it — don't you want to write books? It doesn't need to be a relationship book. Other kinds of books make even more money. If you hate making money while you sleep, then continue your old ways of searching for a job. When life tire you, sniper go smile at you.

Don't wait till financial frustration comes before you join the book business.

What about writing Christian ones? Is it a good idea? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love This Soldier / Please What's The Name Of This (picture) / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.