Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,838 members, 7,976,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram (45383 Views)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by ogbonti: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
cenaman:
don't be a gullible fellow. why didn't "saint" Goodluck Jonathan name their sponsor and probably rescue the chibok school girls?

You think it is easy anywhere in the world to unseat an incubent president?
EXPECIALLY in Africa?

The main reason Buhari was able to achieve that feat is to end Boko Haram and HE HAS FAILED IN DELIVERING ON THAT PROMISE!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by seguno2: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Creampro:
Please does Nigeria Airforce still exist?

Why do we hear ambush ambush ambush..

What happened to advance aerial surveillance?

As far as I'm concerned, the DSS or SSS should be disbanded....how can we have secret agency that has not been able to fish out sponsors of Boko Haram in Nigeria for more than several years now

They said that they bought new war planes from a friendlier American government. Were they telling us lies

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Enemyofpeace: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2019
He wasted his life for nothing

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by joepepsy(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Bitter human.
Criticaltemp:
Hope he is from the north.. Ozuzu people . cannot waste my RIP biko
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Emanodimo(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2019
dollytino4real:
bokoharam have been defeated technologically no abi wat is that their grammar

Technically
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Emanodimo(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Creampro:

As far as I'm concerned, the DSS or SSS should be disbanded....how can we have secret agency that has not been able to fish out sponsors of Boko Haram in Nigeria for more than several years now

Please add the Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA)... those government parastatals are meamt for political patronage, their objective are well understood but no progress but mundane things happens there
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by b03liberty(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Creampro:

Very unfortunate how security issues got out of hand in this country of ours
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by bowei(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Firefire:

You sycophants will not know peace

The current terrorist in Aso as a fake general promised to lead the war from the front & Name their sponsors.

The failure could not..
Keep your peace, in 3 years you can sing and vote Atiku your saviour
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Firefire(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2019
bowei:

Keep your peace, in 3 years you can sing and vote Atiku your saviour

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by nnokwa042(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2019
davodyguy:

Ọgá, abeg say something else. Anyone can die at anytime from numerous causes.

What about those that lose their lives driving on the road, building collapse, or even plane crash, were they also Soldiers fighting against insurgency?

Use you head to think and not your emotions
any one can die at any time that's you statement with people like you Nigeria will remain backward for ever, I been living in Austria for more than 14 years I never for once hear that eletric wire falls untop of some one and killed the person ;I never see potholes no herdsmen no boko haram no woman dies during childbirth ,don't take because your country is a faild state and think that all other countries are like your country
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by donprinyo(m): 2:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Wasted talent
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Emmaculate77(m): 4:19am On Jul 22, 2019
RIP warrior!
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by cenaman(m): 4:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Danwakae:

Forget about GEJ...

Just this month, with the little insecurity in the southwest zone, the Govs. of the zone called for a security meeting to sort thing....but since Boko Haram start killing how many security meeting have the northern govs. Called apart from their once in a blue moon NGF meeting ??...I am a NORTHERNER , we saw the role played by the SouthSouth govs. Then when their people brought kidnapping and militancy and today it's almost an history, when will our northern govs. Come together to say enough is enough on the killing of our people , If they r not benefitting frm it ??, Out people live half life as a results of the insurgency, while our leaders smile to the back , soldiers and police keep raping our women in the IDPs. and everything has become politics and blame issue because they r not at the receiving end, materials meant for IDPs re being sold and nobody is talking abt that...
Your point is noted, but why is he blaming the president?
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by ddeola: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Mumu people dey raise money for Ruga instead of dealing with BH once and for all, arrant nonesense. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

May God rest their souls. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Kenturkey048(m): 6:06am On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
I still don't understand how a group of untrained illiterates with few weapons can be killing well trained soldiers like cockroaches, if we know we cannot win then let us negotiate with them and stop rendering innocent kids fatherless every day........ angry
and who told you boko boys are untrained....?now see reasons why they would keep on killing our soldiers..
1) they have a course they are fighting for,Nigerian military don't have.
2)they are highly motivated because they believe killing infidels facilitate internal rest..so they aren't scared of death..Nigerian military are fighting for money..,
3)unemployment led so many citizens into joining the military.,.military should be a thing of passion and not frustration..they are mostly less informed on the danger of being a soldier..with this the sound of guns scare's them..boko haram knows the danger in what they are doing..with this in mind,they are very much prepared to die for the course they are fighting for.
4)same Nigerian government funding terrorist ,.our soldiers lack motivation ,,boko guys are well motivated ,well organised and properly combat ready than our military..have actually seen a video where boko guys were monitoring the Nigerian military base with a drone.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Princedapace(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Boko haram should extend this killings to politicians. They should locate their families abroad and kill them. Nigerians will support them wella.
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2019
Firefire:
RIP!

Boko Haram killing senior military officers of the Nigerian Army?

Who is sponsoring these terrorists?

Surprisingly, General Mohamed Buhari has refused to name their sponsors till date. Very sad!

Buhary & norther rulers culpability is fueling and prolonging the useless and baseless internal war that has claimed more lives of Nigerians than even external aggression.

Mohomodu Buhari is a FAILED Ruler. Finito!
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Kenturkey048(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2019
cenaman:
Your point is noted, but why is he blaming the president?
why won't he blame the president ..hypocrisy our major problem ,I keep saying that..what you louded up for jona is what you are refusing for Buhari..if not for desperation and greed,,would they have been any level of extremism called boko haram...all yee political jingoist supporting what you kicked against 2014 for tribal and ethnic reasons would benefit from it in future.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by engrnic: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Hotzone(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometime in May, I received an email from a distant relative intimating me on her daughter's desire to marry a certain First Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army.

My stand was stated without mincing words.
I told her that it will serve our family better if she remained a spinster to the grave than marry even a Field Marshal in the Army.
(Yes, those ranks [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naijahomebased.com/ranks-nigerian-army-pictures-logos-badges/%3famp]exist[/url].)

Mama Talikwatu, if you are reading this,
Stories like this are the only reason for my stand.
No woman deserves the trauma of becoming an avoidable widow.
Acceptable damage....feeble mind.
If all men abandon army then na ur children go protect our borders
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Akpan107(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2019
cenaman:
don't be a gullible fellow. why didn't "saint" Goodluck Jonathan name their sponsor and probably rescue the chibok school girls?
You guys would never have believed Jonathan if he had mentioned people like Buhari, Ndume and some Northern Elders as those who support Islamic militants.

I just wish they will stop sending Christian soldiers to die on this northern money making venture.
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by TBIZZY(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2019
If a senior officer could die just from an ambush and not real battle, I pity those junior officers. But I guess they know where the problem is coming from, can't they improvise..?
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by isahsalee: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2019
When a soldier is lost to boko haram we quickly bring it to the front page but, when our army nuetralized scores of terrorist nobody cares to do same.
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Udumeh: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2019
What is happening
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
RIP
if it is an igbo man now you ll see them useless ipob guys typing nonsense here and there how Nigeria does not like igbos... somebody died in accident and some idiots were reporting it in another format... very foolish people who are full of themselves
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by tunjilee003: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2019
I thought someone Said boko haram have been defected technically
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by abdulazeez1002(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
if it is an igbo man now you ll see them useless ipob guys typing nonsense here and there how Nigeria does not like igbos... somebody died in accident and some idiots were reporting it in another format... very foolish people who are full of themselves
Exactly
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by Airoflaw(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
RIP soldier man.
Bokoharam has been telluslie defeated
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by amaben2020(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
TRIGITIS:

There is nothing like First Lieutenant in the Nigerian army

The existence of 2nd Lieutenant shouldn't mislead you into assuming there must be a 1st Lieutenant.

There is just Second Lieutenant (1 star) and Lieutenant (2 stars). angry
Lieutenant 1 star is first lieutenant or full lieutenant
Re: Soldier Mohammed Abdulazzez Killed By Boko Haram by dollytino4real(f): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emanodimo:

Technically
Owen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Ban On Keke, Okada: Lagos Government Promises Alternative / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.