Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,308 members, 7,950,577 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Can You Tell? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Tell? (806 Views)

Poll: Can You Tell if your partner is lying?

Yes: 60% (9 votes)
No: 13% (2 votes)
Sometimes: 26% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexual Communication: Easier Said Than Done - How Can You Tell Your Partner? / Polygamy: Men: How Do You Tell Your Wife,you've Gotten A New Wife. / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell? by AloyEmeka5: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2010
Can you tell if your partner is lying without proof?. If yes, how do you do it?

VOTE.
Re: Can You Tell? by InkedNerd(f): 2:51am On Oct 14, 2010
No, you can't always tell.
Re: Can You Tell? by Sissy3(f): 5:01am On Oct 14, 2010
Can you tell if your partner is lying without proof?.

yes

If yes, how do you do it?

top secret
Re: Can You Tell? by AloyEmeka5: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2010
~Sissy~:

Can you tell if your partner is lying without proof?.

yes

If yes, how do you do it?

top secret

There is a difference between this and insinuation. Some of the things you think were lies may not be actually.
Re: Can You Tell? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
Anyone with the correct answer pls write a book ab it. i for sure will buy it cheesy
Re: Can You Tell? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2010
It depends

You can sometimes especially if you know your partner well, you've studied the person well, you understand the person's body language, you understand their facial expressions, and if you can define the chemistry between you two.
Re: Can You Tell? by ijcurt(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
it all depends if ure smarter than ur partner, 4 me, i can tell cos i'm smarter than him.
Re: Can You Tell? by zayhal(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
jennykadry:

It depends

You can sometimes especially if you know your partner well, you've studied the person well, you understand the person's body language, you understand their facial expressions, and if you can define the chemistry between you two.

Right on point.

If you know the person well enough, you'll know when they're lying.
Re: Can You Tell? by Sissy3(f): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

There is a difference between this and insinuation. Some of the things you think were lies may not be actually.

Emeka don carry logic come.
Re: Can You Tell? by AloyEmeka5: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2010
ijcurt:

it all depends if ure smarter than your partner, 4 me, i can tell cos i'm smarter than him.

Be careful about what you say. Your partner may be saying the same about you. At least you said you are smarter than him, he may in turn tell his friends that you mumu pass alhaji Barkin Zuwo.
Re: Can You Tell? by Oking1(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2010
you also have to be able to differentiate between half truths and outright lies. You know women are complex and when it comes to their issues its not alway white or black.she may just say a half truth and if u are not carefull with ur interpretation u get into trouble.
For me since i know we love each other very much, i dont really dwell on if she is lyong or not. i just know its intended to hurt me or cause anything seriouse.
Re: Can You Tell? by AloyEmeka5: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
O king:

you also have to be able to differentiate between [b]half truth[/b]s and outright lies. You know women are complex and when it comes to their issues its not alway white or black.she may just say a half truth and if u are not carefull with your interpretation u get into trouble.
For me since i know we love each other very much, i dont really dwell on if she is lyong or not. i just know its intended to hurt me or cause anything seriouse.

There is nothing like half truth.
Re: Can You Tell? by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2010
ijcurt:

it all depends if ure smarter than your partner, 4 me, i can tell cos i'm smarter than him.

After reading this post of yours, I dont really think you are smarter. No smart woman will post this "thing" you just posted here
Re: Can You Tell? by AloyEmeka5: 1:34am On Oct 17, 2010
jennykadry:

After reading this post of yours, I dont really think you are smarter. No smart woman will post this "thing" you just posted here

That's what low self esteem can do to someone.
Re: Can You Tell? by Sissy3(f): 2:58am On Oct 17, 2010
maybe they both went for IQ test and she scored higher grin
Re: Can You Tell? by funkybaby(f): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2010
Jennykardy has said it all.

If you know your patner well: body language, work schedule, etc you can easily tell when he's lying.
Re: Can You Tell? by ladygaga(f): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2010
he is usually not confident when we talks, then there is always something bout his face,, i dunno, but i definitely know when he lies

(1) (Reply)

Re: Me And My Wife Fought / What Has Nigeria Turned Into / Mr And Mrs Praaa Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.