Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,594 members, 7,948,304 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) (4574 Views)

Busty Female Staff Caught On Video Shagging Her Supervisor In Private Room / Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) by donaldeke(m): 4:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Access staff, University of Lagos branch decided to take the banking activities to another whole new level.

They were filmed having some cool time sex in the office. The branch of Access Bank in the University of Lagos.

Do you think it was Diamond Bank and Access Bank?...lol

Watch the video below:

https://www.reporterswall.com/lol-access-bank-staff-caught-sex-office-video/

1 Share

Re: Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:33am On Jul 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) by Ipigbhe(m): 5:39am On Jul 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
lipsrsealed
No wonder each time I collect my money it will be smelling bush bush as if they have used it to clean something.

1 Like

Re: Lol...access Bank Staff Caught Having Sex In The Office! (video) by donaldeke(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chai
Ipigbhe:

No wonder each time I collect my money it will be smelling bush bush as if they have used it to clean something.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels TOMBOY Life Continue as She Shows New Move Behind Her BENZ. VIDEO / Nairamarley Showoff His Cars After Being Dragged To Court Over Alleged Car Theft / See The Lady With Biggest Natural Ukwu!! In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.