Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,374 members, 7,943,940 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. (758 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by DanniBozz(m): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2019
I have been following this Busola and Pastor Biodun issue since the because and I was in shock at first when the news broke out. Funny enough Busola is someone I know and there is one of her very close friends that I am in very good communication with.
Now let's come to think of it, since the whole saga, neither her family or really close friends are willing to speak publicly about it because many of them know the real truth.
When I spoke to her friend about it, all we could pick from the whole interview she granted was the fact that the story was twisted. Before I say anything further, I will like to state that I am not a member of COZA neither have I ever stepped into COZA for any reason.

Now according to her friend, they all new that Busola has a big crush on Pastor Biodun and it was possible she wanted him to herself but she couldn't. Pastor Biodun knew very well that Busola had a crush on him because of certain ways she tried to seek his attention so he used that to his advantage which was were he messed up being that he was a man of God. Busola personally allowed Pastor Biodun have sex with her knowing fully well she was a virgin and she actually felt maybe if Pastor Biodun had discovered she was a virgin that would have given her a better chance to own him to herself which never happened and to some extent Busola felt cheated and used.

The bitter truth about how this escalated is that what her husband Timi Dakolo is doing is just as a result of the lies she told him from the onset of their relationship. Being that she tried to cover up on how she lost her virginity, she had to go the sentimental way by telling Timi that she lost her virginity to rape by Pastor Biodun when she was younger so that it will be like she never knew anything about sex and so it was rape. Meanwhile she clearly knew what was going on and it was what she wanted.
This whole lies from the beginning of her marriage had always given Timi unrest especially when this is a man that you happen to see maybe on TV, online or somehow you hear about him and that gives Timi an unimaginable memory about how this man raped his wife. This whole lies made Timi put pressure on Busola to expose him in order to encourage other rape victims to speak up but as we can all see, the pressure Timi put on her made her come out open to say something after many years knowing fully well that the story she is telling is not completely true but she had to do it to save the marriage she had built on her lies.

In all of these saga, the real victim here is Timi Dakolo who has no single idea what Busola has done wrong but he is fighting for love, family and for other rape victims out there which is a good fight. But fear women and what they can lead you into without your full knowledge. I hope somehow people can get to share this story so that just maybe it can get to Timi Dakolo and as for certain proof about my story and Busola's friend who explained to me, that's definitely not a problem.

May God see them all through this saga.

1 Like

Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by Adeoludt(m): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2019
H grin
Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by Omihanifa: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Let even agree that busola lied against the pastor, what about other victims that came out to also accuse the pastor of rape ?

One thing you should know is that everybody can't be wrong . Pastor biodun needs to check himself undecided
The man has been accused of rapes and sexual harassments for 4 times in 6yrs by different girls

And don't forget that in Baba's Press release he refused to deny weda he had sexual relationship with the girl

1 Like

Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by CanadaOrBust: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Omihanifa:
Let even agree that busola lied against the pastor, what about other victims that came out to also accuse the pastor of rape ?

One thing you should know is that everybody can't be wrong . Pastor biodun needs to check himself undecided

The man has been accused of rapes and sexual harassments for 4 times in 6yrs by different girls

Not only that, the girl was a minor which still makes it rape no matter what.

Nigerians are watching. They may saturate social media with COZA people and paid agents, but true Nigerians are also watching.

Here are some things Nigerians are saying:

One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist ,forget either pastor or no pastor”.

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“If it were only one accuser it would be different. Think of all the women damaged by this guy”

2 Likes

Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by emkz: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Let Biodun come out and speak for himself. You were not there to know what transpired.

If you have sex with an underaged girl, even with her expressed consent, it is classified as sex with a minor; in some countries, it is statutory rape. Both are jailable offences. Do you remember that Hausa boy living in Bayelsa that took a young girl home to Kano and married her? Did our laws allow it?

The contexts are different but you get my point. Let me tell you this. If this matter enters our legal system and a female judge hears this your line of argument, Biodun is going to jail. If Busola begged him to ravage her ravenously, she was not in the frame of mind to know the implications of that. Biodun ought to have exercised better judgement as would be demanded of someone who supposedly had spiritual authority over her. Did he abuse his powers over a young, vulnerable woman?

If your answer to the foregoing question is in the affirmative, then his charges would be multi-pronged; and if I was to offer legal advise, I'd tell him to settle out of courts. Our legal system may be slow, but it never fails to deliver justice.

1 Like

Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by DanniBozz(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2019
emkz:
Let Biodun come out and speak for himself. You were not there to know what transpired.

If you have sex with an underaged girl, even with her expressed consent, it is classified as sex with a minor; in some countries, it is statutory rape. Both are jailable offences. Do you remember that Hausa boy living in Bayelsa that took a young girl home to Kano and married her? Did our laws allow it?

The contexts are different but you get my point. Let me tell you this. If this matter enters our legal system and a female judge hears this your line of argument, Biodun is going to jail. If Busola begged him to ravage her ravenously, she was not in the frame of mind to know the implications of that. Biodun ought to have exercised better judgement as would be demanded of someone who supposedly had spiritual authority over her. Did he abuse his powers over a young, vulnerable woman?

If your answer to the foregoing question is in the affirmative, then his charges would be multi-pronged; and if I was to offer legal advise, I'd tell him to settle out of courts. Our legal system may be slow, but it never fails to deliver justice.

In all, I am neither supporting Biodun or Busola. If they are to convict Biodun for rape charges that will be fair to all the real victims of rape out there. Am only concerned how her husband Timi is taking in out much on social media rather than by the law itself. They should have been the ones chasing Biodun with Police now or they should have pressed charges against him by now in court. What are they scared of or waiting for.
Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by mascot87(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Timi is the best fool have ever seen. His stupidity is unprecedented. That love wey dey him eye go soon clear. If he were to know how many guys don knack the kpekos of him wife before he got married to her,he go just commit suicide. Oga Dakolo wey mumu
Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by cpu2006(m): 7:01am On Jul 22, 2019
DanniBozz:
I have been following this Busola and Pastor Biodun issue since the because and I was in shock at first when the news broke out. Funny enough Busola is someone I know and there is one of her very close friends that I am in very good communication with.
Now let's come to think of it, since the whole saga, neither her family or really close friends are willing to speak publicly about it because many of them know the real truth.
When I spoke to her friend about it, all we could pick from the whole interview she granted was the fact that the story was twisted. Before I say anything further, I will like to state that I am not a member of COZA neither have I ever stepped into COZA for any reason.

Now according to her friend, they all new that Busola has a big crush on Pastor Biodun and it was possible she wanted him to herself but she couldn't. Pastor Biodun knew very well that Busola had a crush on him because of certain ways she tried to seek his attention so he used that to his advantage which was were he messed up being that he was a man of God. Busola personally allowed Pastor Biodun have sex with her knowing fully well she was a virgin and she actually felt maybe if Pastor Biodun had discovered she was a virgin that would have given her a better chance to own him to herself which never happened and to some extent Busola felt cheated and used.

The bitter truth about how this escalated is that what her husband Timi Dakolo is doing is just as a result of the lies she told him from the onset of their relationship. Being that she tried to cover up on how she lost her virginity, she had to go the sentimental way by telling Timi that she lost her virginity to rape by Pastor Biodun when she was younger so that it will be like she never knew anything about sex and so it was rape. Meanwhile she clearly knew what was going on and it was what she wanted.
This whole lies from the beginning of her marriage had always given Timi unrest especially when this is a man that you happen to see maybe on TV, online or somehow you hear about him and that gives Timi an unimaginable memory about how this man raped his wife. This whole lies made Timi put pressure on Busola to expose him in order to encourage other rape victims to speak up but as we can all see, the pressure Timi put on her made her come out open to say something after many years knowing fully well that the story she is telling is not completely true but she had to do it to save the marriage she had built on her lies.

In all of these saga, the real victim here is Timi Dakolo who has no single idea what Busola has done wrong but he is fighting for love, family and for other rape victims out there which is a good fight. But fear women and what they can lead you into without your full knowledge. I hope somehow people can get to share this story so that just maybe it can get to Timi Dakolo and as for certain proof about my story and Busola's friend who explained to me, that's definitely not a problem.

May God see them all through this saga.

I thought as much.
But, Do you have evidence to back it up? If no, then, u need to be jailed.
Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by LarryBee1k: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2019
OK
Re: Busola V. Pastor Biodun: What Really Transpired. by Next2Bezee(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2019
DanniBozz:
I will like to state that I am not a member of COZA neither have I ever stepped into COZA for any reason.

That does not change the fact that you are brainwashed. grin

DanniBozz:
Now according to her friend, they all new that Busola has a big crush on Pastor Biodun and it was possible she wanted him to herself but she couldn't.

Wawu! Tell us more! cheesy

DanniBozz:
Pastor Biodun knew very well that Busola had a crush on him because of certain ways she tried to seek his attention so he used that to his advantage which was were he messed up being that he was a man of God.

Ehn hen! So, the man just let have him out of pity? You don't mean it! And he was still a man of God after that?! Impudent! cheesy

DanniBozz:
...and as for certain proof about my story and Busola's friend who explained to me, that's definitely not a problem.

Don't worry. Not many even bothered to read your epistle of lies, not to talk of believing you.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Wants To Be My Sister-in-law / Nairaland Forgive Me. Invitation To My Church Next Week. / Bride-to-be Reveals Her Fiancé Is "Mad" At Her For Choice of Wedding Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.