Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,285 members, 7,971,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable (2079 Views)

Uche Eze Founded Www.bellanaija.com In July 2006 / iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? / I Leart That I Can Open A Uk Bank Account From Nigeria. How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable by randa(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2007
hi, anyone on who knows stuff about usanotebooks.com, i am about to order a toshiba tectra in the next three days and i do need to have some kinda info, met somenone who recommended them from sun newspapers. they are based in lag and deal directly with their head office in the us, kinda resellers here
what do u think?
www.andrewranda.vox.com
Re: Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable by Seun(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2007
Yes, and I'd also like to know more about the expected battery and hard disk life of their affordable laptops.
Re: Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable by sholatech(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2007
I just sent a wire transfer to their USA office today for an order.
Im taking a gamble but im optimistic it will go well.
I will update the forum as events unfold.
Re: Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable by kachiface(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2007
i am waiting for the result with the wire transfer abroad, grin

take a look here: you might opt for one that is closer to you: http://www.234world.com

sometimes, the shortest solution to a problem is always the best.

Re: Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable by sholatech(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2007
Im pleased to say that the laptop arrived intact on 23rd May, about 6 days after i sent the wire transfer.
It meets the specification indicated online.
Delivered to the recipient in Ilorin,Kwara state by DHL!

(1) (Reply)

Sony / Quality Home Appliances & Entertainment With Warranty @ D Best Price! / Used Extendable Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 wit pics@4k #SOLD OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.