Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,806 members, 7,902,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Laugh Out Your Sorrow � - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh Out Your Sorrow � (790 Views)

Quality Meme Thread. Laugh Your Sorrow Out. / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh Out Your Sorrow � by Sarkolee(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2019
1): *Do you remember when you were small and thought that the moon was following you? That's where your stupidity started.*

����
2): Burna Boy is Not a Boy
Wizkid is Not a Kid
Tekno is Not a phone �
Simi is Not a sim �
Add yours Don't spoil d fun
[3] : My lips are shaking. I swear someone is busy kissing my Profile Picture��... Who loves me like this?,
Please show your self in physical..
4) I just finished smoking weed with a
 dictionary paper
 Ah feel so flotonorous, squrerel, defimatelygatio
 us and slituazanaonism��
5): *Dear God,*
*what ever Bill Gate and Dangote said when they prayed�, I say the same too AMEN*
����
[6): The group is full and my future wife family people are disturbing me to join���
[7): Its not like am complaining oo, but you see this adulthood ehh, they did not explain it to us very well

I swear♨
����
[cool: Boy :it’s over ❌❌

Girl: but you said it’s only death who can do us apart ��

Boy : yes I didn’t specify who’s death ... my grandmother died so it’s over ����
[9): If you are happy in your relationship � even mine started like that �
[10): Girls with one boyfriend. You've a special place in paradise ���
[11): Hey Guys � �  Don't Marry A Lady Who Can't Sweep Your Room With Her Toothbrush ���...
[12): All the churches⛪ near fuel⛽ stations that keep shouting �"fire,fire,fire"� hope you know God answers prayers!!! ����
14): *Girls who braid at de road side pls close yr legs,a car nearly knocked me today*��
[15): The lady I'm crushing posted in the group saying she like thick tall men with cars. Lemme just give my life to.

FOR MORE JOKES, YOU MAY OFTEN VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARLY:

https://beezstrap..com/2019/07/laugh-out-your-sorrow.html

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Celebrity / Cowboy Boots / Things You Shouldn't Ask Your Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.