Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,992 members, 7,909,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:55 AM

COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola (3964 Views)

Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt / Reno Omokri Reacts As Trump Sends Soldiers To Rescue 1 Man, Calls Out Buhari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola by United4greatnes: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
A Nigerian man, Obiwest Utchaychukwu has called out the daughter of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa's daughter for supporting Bisola's rape claim.

Below is what he posted on his Facebook page,

Is Wrong For The Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter To Take Side With Bisola And Call Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo #Rapist When Bisola Is Yet To File A Case And Prove Her Facts.

#WeMustNotFightOurOwn

Sincerely I can't imagine seeing Ruth Evon Idahosa, one of the daughters of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa, the founder of Church of God Mission International Incorporated and the patriarch of Pentecostalism in Nigeria taking side in an alleged rape allegation that's yet to be proven at the court of law.

It's crystal clear that Ruth Idahosa has thrown her weight behind Bisola Dakolo. She believed her rape narrative that's yet to be substantiated with facts and evidence and she has joined hands with the members of the court of public opinion to charge, try and convict the pastor.

This is what she posted on her Facebook page

"No level of intimidation, bribery, corruption or abuse of the pulpit will stop the movement or silent the voices that are crying out for justice. Gone are the days, she rounded up"

From what she posted, she is alleging that Pastor Biodun bribed the police. Being an English Barrister and U.S. Attorney, she should know better that it's unethical to judge someone without fair hearing by a court of law. We must not be emotional, but factual and discrete in dealing with sensitive issues like this.

As an activist and crusader of justice, I expected Ruth to be on the side of justice not gender affiliation and personal vendetta. Justice demands that both party must present facts at the court of law after due investigations by the police. Bringing Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo to social media court for trial is unexpected from the daughter of a man who fought for the liberation of the church from the shackles of wickedness. The late Archbishop Idahosa won't be happy seeing her daughter join forces to attack the church. One of the evergreen quotes of the late Papa Idahosa of blessed memory is " Christians are one of those who kill their wounded soldiers, in as much as we fight evil, we must protect our own" but sadly, Ruth is killing a wounded soldier.

Amongst all the children of the late Archbishop, Ruth is the only one who is different. She's a feminist and that's what wrecked her relationship. "She's not spiritual like others." I kindly advise Ruth to back off from this inglorious path. If only she could read the handwriting on the wall, she would know that there's a lot going on behind the scene.

For those who don't know, I grew up under the tutelage of the late Archbishop. My parents were among the 5 persons that started Church of God Mission Uselu District Headquarters in 1981, I was still a small boy then. As a young boy, I never for once missed the annual Children's Program (C.E.M) at the Miracle Center because of Papa Idahosa's prayers before I joined the Agape Force.

Obiwest Utchaychukwu
Ardent defender of the body of Christ

https://www.diasporareporters.com/coza-pastor-man-calls-out-late-archbishop-idahosas-daughter-for-supporting-bisola/

Re: COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola by festacman(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa (God bless his passionate soul) was fiery, vocal, forceful and passionate when it comes to defending the teachings and person of Jesus Christ. I remember Rev. Hyde Onuaguluchi appearing on NTA Enugu in the 80's, condemning the cross as a Christian symbol and breaking some on air. The following week, Archbishop Idahosa came all the way from Benin to give him his own cross to break but Hyde Onuaguluchi chickened out. He was such a bold fighter for Christ.

Looking at his daughter's picture, I could see striking resemblance with his father Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa. It is also likely that she may have inherited his fiery passion for fighting for what she believes in. Being an adult who is entitled to her opinion, it is very wrong for Obiwest Utchaychukwu to employ emotional blackmail by roping in his late father in attempt to discredit her. Obiwest is obviously sweating hard to express his own opinion and he has become blinded that Vera Idahosa has her own mind as an adult who happened to be daughter of late Idahosa.

Moreover, believe me, jury is still out on how late Archbishop Idahosa himself would have reacted on the Fatoyinbo/Busola case, if he was alive. One thing is certain though, he would have focused defending teachings of Jesus Christ and never the human weakness of Pastor Fatoyinbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2019
Kudos to Arch Bishop Idahosa daughter.
Re: COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola by 9jahotblog: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are gone now, I'm OK - Timi Dakolo after the police invaded his house this afternoon
Credit : maiyegun diary politico

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWa51Utt4Rk
Re: COZA : Man Calls Out Late Archbishop Idahosa's Daughter For Supporting Bisola by ambu2: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
MAY THE SOUL OF ARCHBISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA REST IN PEACE. AMEN

He has fought a good fight and has joined the triumphant saints. Please allow him his deserved rest.

(1) (Reply)

How They East might React June 13 2023 , if they lose the presidency / Mr Macaroni Is An Igbo Man ?? / Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.