Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,688 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu (22620 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Edo: 13-Year-Old Boy Kills His Father On Father's Day While He Was Asleep / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Skepticus: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
jstbeinhonest:
And Southerners are still playing the blame game.

I will try my best to make sure my children do not end up in Nigeria, they must not be Nigerian citizens.

I'm on the same quest.

May God help us achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Maldini212(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Osibanjos son just graduated from a foriegn university,,,,, most of our politicians kids school abroad how d bleep are they suppose to care about the fallen standard of education in this country,,,, Yahoo boys are not the problem of this country,,, politicians are
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
in some Igbo's voice here Enugu people should enjoy what they voted for?

instead of us to come together to addressed these abokii stupidity you're all attaching everything to politics. was the Reverend a farmer? or what was his offence to warrant such inhumane brutality

I hope all this unnecessary talk end and we come together to air our displeasure against these bunch of miscreants. this ain't APC or PDP talk, human life is at stake here

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Rwanda part 2 about loading in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Earthquake2: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
They were rejoicing about fulani attacks in SW not knowing their own house is also on fire.
Mumu people that think spiting yoruba and issuing threats online is the solution to herdmen attacks.
When orji said RUGA already exists in Iboland,none of them disagree d nor asked him questions because they know he was speaking the truth, now the terorrists they invited to their region are wrecking havoc upon them.

Can you point to the location of the Ruga?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by kaen1317: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
why demonizing herdsmen. herdsmen are not killers but our brothers. the real killers and terrorist are IPOB thats why our able President proscribed and labelled them terrorist. Cow is more important than human being in nigeria. Cow will now be given birth certificate and will all be flown to london for medicals just like the grand patron of macban. nigeria is seriously progressing in a cowly manner
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Dolorsa: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
jstbeinhonest:
And Southerners are still playing the blame game.

I will try my best to make sure my children do not end up in Nigeria, they must not be Nigerian citizens.
Posterity would be grateful to you for this

1 Like

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Biety: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Earthquake2:

Can you point to the location of the Ruga?
Kalu is in the best position to answer that question not me.

5 Likes

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Rabson44(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
and una house wey never burn, shey una fit stay there? abi nobi the flat heads wey I know, SW is ur abroad

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Earthquake2: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:

Kalu is in the best position to answer that question not me.

You are dealing on hearsay?

Nonsense
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by martowskin1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
They were rejoicing about fulani attacks in SW not knowing their own house is also on fire.
Mumu people that think spiting yoruba and issuing threats online is the solution to herdmen attacks.
When orji said RUGA already exists in Iboland,none of them disagree d nor asked him questions because they know he was speaking the truth, now the terorrists they invited to their region are wrecking havoc upon them.

They were not rejoicing, they were telling u Herdsmen killed ur kin, is time to come together and fight this people, but instead u were defending Fulani herdsmen

U even went ahead to declare them the enemy instead of herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Nanop1: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:

LOL... Oga u are just consoling yourself... This next attack for una land go shock una..

I hear say una no dey go farm again sef.. No need to fear fulani and yoruba are 1
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Zeezeruz: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
J
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
oh
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by nasoeb: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:
Bro, I dont realy blame you for your comment because you are saying the truth, but like I have always said, this is exactly the reason the fulanis have succeeded in their mayhem, because they know "we are divided"
The yoruba will always see attack on igbos as igbos' problem and laugh at them because they did same to them. And the igbos will do same to yorubas. Ask yourselves, if as they attacked any part of south or mid belt, and we all from all the regions carry out a full reprisal attack on the fulanis in the east, west, south, mid belt, tell me why the "fulanis will dare attack any part of south or mid belt again, because they will see us as one indivisible entity.
Until then, they will keep succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Gandollar(f): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
DanniBozz:
Rubbish, am really sad how certain elements has decided to bring this herdsmen issue into our system. The painful thing is that the herdsmen are actually not doing these but specifically recruited elements who appear as herdsmen. The hatred being castigated on these herdsmen is what will eventually divide Nigeria. And to those praying that Nigeria should divide, I wish you can go back to your history books and read about war especially religious war. Communication was even harder then than now, you all shouting division will not even have any generation that will remember your names. The new generation after the war will only read about you and probably the great men that existed during the way which will be very few.
During the biafra way, many people only remember ogukwu, how many other people can you count out of the millions who lost their lives. No one even remembers them in any book of history.
War is something no one in this generation should ever pray to experience.
Abeg shut up joor. Were you even born during the civil war,? Ogukwu kor ogwugwu nii
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by wakes: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Again?
The Benue priest they killed is still fresh in my mind.
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Only a FOOL would be asleep while his house is on fire.
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by RockHard: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nanop1:

LOL... Oga u are just consoling yourself... This next attack for una land go shock una..

I hear say una no dey go farm again sef.. No need to fear fulani and yoruba are 1

Are you not ashamed of yourself? A catholic priest has just been attacked by herdsmen that came out of the bush with AK47 in your region yet it is Yoruba people you are gloating about. What is wrong with you people?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by BlackCrainte: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Herdsmen are in trouble in Nigeria

Every crime is now attributed to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Biety: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
martowskin1:

They were not rejoicing, they were telling u Herdsmen killed ur kin, is time to come together and fight this people, but instead u were depending Fulani herdsmen

U even went ahead to declear them the enemy instead of herdsmen
Do yourself favour and go through the thread that talks about fulani vigilante in Ondo state and see the show of shame your people already displayed there.
This is a problem everybody should come together and tackle,but you can't expect me to sympathise with you because they attacked your region when you didn't do same when they attacked mine. Whenever there is herdmen attacks in SW, your people will always find a way of bringing election to it as a justification for SW to suffer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by nasoeb: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nanop1:

See what someone who should join build a strong force within aoutgern Nigeria against this fulanis is saying.
And you prefer the circle continues, you laugh them today, they Pray fulani attack you tomorrow fir them to laugh. And you Pray same for them next tomorrow and the circles continue.
Guess what, who loses, igbos and yorubas, cause you lose you right in your ancestral land, get fulanised, and managed to escape to south here and take my bullshit which I have in excess to give you as refugee who felt he was wise.
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Ugosample(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Biety:

what is this one saying?
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Nyamiri: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
Xavfra:
above me are yorubas ranting nonsense when they have already being conquered by the fulanis.
yorubas una haus dey burn but una leave am come check d stove for SE.

Efulefu, you're here making noise when herdsmen are impregnating your mothers at home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Biety: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
nasoeb:

Bro, I dont realy blame you for your comment because you are saying the truth, but like I have always said, this is exactly the reason the fulanis have succeeded in their mayhem, because they know "we are divided"
The yoruba will always see attack on igbos as igbos' problem and laugh at them because they did same to them. And the igbos will do same to yorubas. Ask yourselves, if as they attacked any part of south or mid belt, and we all from all the regions carry out a full reprisal attack on the fulanis in the east, west, south, mid belt, tell me why the "fulanis will dare attack any part of south or mid belt again, because they will see us as one indivisible entity.
Until then, they will keep succeeding.
exactly, we should come together to condemn attacks without linking it to election

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by konoplyanka: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2019
Coward oilpussy, pinkpussy, imhotep, rokhina come and gloat over this. Leave your erosion land and put south west matter for head.

Igbos voted Buhari. They should enjoy their next level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Biety: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nanop1:

let's continue mocking ourselves and see where that leads us to.
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Basher8583: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
E no dey taya you.
Haba.
So father understands the language of Fulani herdsmen (Fulfude). Where were thier cow? You didnt wait but you could hear what they were saying.

Father should explain the dirty business he is doing that his partners want him dead.

Suddenly every crime is commited by fulani herdmen.

Haaa Father... for this lies you no go enter heaven walahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
And that is with the absence of RUGA.
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by tigerclaws: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Herdsmen are in trouble in Nigeria

Every crime is now attributed to them.

[/s]
Re: Attack On Father Ikechukwu Ilo By Herdsmen Confirmed By Catholic Church In Enugu by OsuAmaka: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol..

- Osu Amaka

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Students Of University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) / One Chance Taxi Robbery Rampant In Owerri: How They Operate / Man Caught Stealing Transformer Cables In Akwa Ibom Stripped Unclad By Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.