Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is It A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin? (807 Views)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / Is Masturbation A SIN? / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin? by bulletG(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2010
Please my friends on nairaland, is it a sin biblical to marry a divorcee?, my friend met diz divorced pretty young lady with two kids and wants to marry her, my friend is also young though older than her but he has not married b4 n he has no kids, both of them are in love, but my friend wants to know wot the word of God says in marrying a divorcee, nice commemts r welcome!!
Re: Is It A Sin? by Odunnu: 8:04am On Oct 14, 2010
God deals with us as individuals if we are in tune with him. Ask your friend to seek God's face on this and while at it he should understand God's stand concerning Divorce. You have an idea why she's a divorcee?
Re: Is It A Sin? by 190: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2010
please take your question to religion church section, thanks
Re: Is It A Sin? by mkpuluma(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2010
its a sin to marry a man or woman except if his/her spouse is dead.

i search for the bible verse and get back to you.
Re: Is It A Sin? by Kelvinj(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2010
its no sin as long as the lady is legally divorced
Re: Is It A Sin? by clemiss(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2010
he is a 'fool' dont he think of having fresh bleeping
Re: Is It A Sin? by petebor02(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2010
myfriend tell that you are the person involved so we can help you
Re: Is It A Sin? by petebor02(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2010
myfriend tell us that you are the person involved so we can help you
Re: Is It A Sin? by labush2: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2010
So long as she is legally/religiously/traditionally(depending on which of these institutions gave approval to d marriage in d first instance)divorced in d proper sense of it.Personally however, i will advice him to find out what actually broke his intended's former marriage and take other issues into perspective such as his would be step children.
Re: Is It A Sin? by kingvictor(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2010
la_bush:

So long as she is legally/religiously/traditionally(depending on which of these institutions gave approval to d marriage in d first instance)divorced in d proper sense of it.Personally however, i will advice him to find out what actually broke his intended's former marriage and take other issues into perspective such as his would be step children.

good advice man
Re: Is It A Sin? by Omolola1(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2010
bullet G:

Please my friends on nairaland, is it a sin biblical to marry a divorcee?, my friend met diz divorced pretty young lady with two kids and wants to marry her, my friend is also young though older than her but he has not married b4 n he has no kids, both of them are in love, but my friend wants to know wot the word of God says in marrying a divorcee, nice commemts r welcome!!

I really do not know

You would get good responses in the Family Section, post this topic there

(1) (Reply)

"those Three Words" / Who Can Be Called A True Friend / Stop It!, The Whole World Does Not Revolve Around Only Women,,or Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.