Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,674 members, 7,945,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Can She Do ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can She Do ?? (1269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can She Do ?? by Fineboybigboy: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
A lecturer of withheld school is disturbing my girlfriend times without number and he is threatening her to succumb or else he said will fail her in some course, my girlfriend has been crying for day I tried to pet her but she won't listen...I need a suggestion on what to do before it blowback
Re: What Can She Do ?? by frankkydee(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kill the lecturer ASAP! embarassed
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Fidelismaria: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fvck the lecturer angry angry
Re: What Can She Do ?? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
frankkydee:

1 Like

Re: What Can She Do ?? by Fineboybigboy: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
frankkydee:
Local man is confused
Re: What Can She Do ?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
- Record his bs and expose him
- Contact the school and expose him
- Contact the police and press charges
- Have your gf transferred to another establishment
- Face the bastards and warn him of heavy consequences for his evil threats

...and if all fail
- pay some thugs to deal with the demon

1 Like

Re: What Can She Do ?? by SaucyBenks(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
Use juju... All you'll need is the man's picture and anything that belongs to him...

Don't take rubbish bro... Mtsweeeew!
Re: What Can She Do ?? by lilmax(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
tell her to record herself online saying she was raped by him, trust me the lecturer sef go step down
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Starboytwo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2019
Go into the lecturers office and challenge him, if he tries to do anybow, drag his cloth, call him ole, gbomogbomo and other despicable names you can think of...

Then tell him that is your dream girl and planning to marry, and next time he dare looks at her he is dead... And if he tries to fail her, cuz you know your girlfriend Sabi book, tell him after you kill him finish, youd assassinate his corpse....kpom, he finish...
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Fineboybigboy: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
Go into the lecturers office and challenge him, if he tries to do anybow, drag his cloth, call him ole, gbomogbomo and other despicable names you can think of...

Then tell him that is your dream girl and planning to marry, and next time he dare looks at her he is dead... And if he tries to fail her, cuz you know your girlfriend Sabi book, tell him after you kill him finish, youd assassinate his corpse....kpom, he finish...
Eleyi gidi gan o grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can She Do ?? by frankkydee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Fineboybigboy:

Local man is confused

cool
Re: What Can She Do ?? by drmikeadams(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin cheesy make she give lecturer toto jare,no be toto wey u don mutilate,vandalise join grin ordinary toto to pass exam u come dey open thread
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Chimezie198(m): 1:02am On Jul 24, 2019
Why u come dey complain na? Oya go fight the lecturer. Mtcheww girlfriend wey go still leave you.
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Fineboybigboy: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quoteauthor=drmikeadams post=80568050] grin cheesy make she give lecturer toto jare,no be toto wey u don mutilate,vandalise join grin ordinary toto to pass exam u come dey open thread[/quote]
I no Wetin I go do Na thunderbolt go kill the lecturer grin grin
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Take the pic of the lecturer.

Record sex in exchange for mark convo.

Once he threatens again..tell him you would expose him with evidence which you will post online through you imaginary lawyer.

If he doesnt listen. Post on twitter targetting twitter lawyers and police force.

No lecturer want their pic on the internet for sex scandal, it can affect their reputation for research grant and scholarships.
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Fineboybigboy: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2019
lilwetdick:
Take the pic of the lecturer.

Record sex in exchange for mark convo.

Once he threatens again..tell him you would expose him with evidence which you will post online through you imaginary lawyer.

If he doesnt listen. Post on twitter targetting twitter lawyers and police force.

No lecturer want their pic on the internet for sex scandal, it can affect their reputation for research grant and scholarships.

Wow thanks for this
Re: What Can She Do ?? by HolyTitus(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Alaye, set the motherfucka up with your babe.. Then blackmail the He-goat with the video gotten from the scene.
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tell the school authorities
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Sexxkillz: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2019

Is her father dead? Cos you're not the one that sent her to school. You will put your life and time on the line because she doesn't want to sleep with a lecturer, but she will sleep with another guy behind your back for free.

Abeg, where this my chinko charger?
Re: What Can She Do ?? by Ghostlord: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Use juju... All you'll need is the man's picture and anything that belongs to him...

Don't take rubbish bro... Mtsweeeew!

Ose voodoo Lord ...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Decide / "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her / Watch As Erica Insulta Kiddwaya About Being Bored Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.