Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) (67105 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by delerx(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
and those kids were also exchanging bullets. May evil greater than this befall your family if you’re a supporter of evil
Fool why is a kid being taken to protest? Do they have sense at all. As usual they should them as shields

4 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by emmylight4u: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
hahahahahahaha guy u de vex o but i say amen to this powerfull prayer.
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite

This particular picture shows your partisan nature.

The rest make sense and speak for themselves.

But "so as to credit it to Shiites" Are you a mindreader ?

Be careful starting what you can't finish.... my 2 cents

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by loloskigbaski: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
hmnnnn
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by bcashy: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
I hv bn following ds situation tight and can tell you that our security got it all wrong, for crying out loud what happen to stun gun?

It seems they dont have maybe u should go buy for them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by BlackCrainte: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
malakaimoscondo:
pls who is not law abiding,the shia protester or the government BUHARI is leading? some person need brain I swear....dont worry by the times this get out of hands u will reminisce on this nonsense u spew again. are u a troglodyte? if u have not been following event about the struggle for the release of zazzaky and how numerous court of competent jurisdiction granted him bail,I think silent would have unveil ur smartness that speak and look like dekiki....

Long gibberish!

Does that warrant them to pick up arms? Or embark on unlawful protest?

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by tuniski: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.
How are they terrorists?
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by malakaimoscondo: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gafu11:
Hi
Mr fix game why not stake high and win big for ur self?Dis ur fix game of a thing is nauseating now u disturbing us with it I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
They are ready to die. Do you know the created human man wall against the soldiers in 2017, when their leader was about to be arrested..
The soldiers were just dropping them by the bullets.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by YoungAncient1: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
A die hard group like this should be handled with wisdom. For over 30 years, different governments have tried to squash the IMN but failed.

You keep shooting them, and they keep coming at you at every opportunity. You should know that what is needed is a different approach. If buhari is allowed to build a terrorist group in Abuja, that might just be the end of a united Nigeria (something that doesn't3Ben exist in reality)

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
This people no dey hear
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by hollah123: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
I'm sure the agents of these terrorists organizations are on social media platforms. They make it seem like they were on a peaceful demonstration, conveniently hiding the fact that they were trying to exchange bullets with the highly unprofessional Nigerian police.
dont mind them, they were armed too n they shot at security officers but they are claiming victim now cos they have more casualties

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
When u hear dem Sunni talk, u know dem... Descendants of buhari..
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by YoungG12(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
another dreadiest terrorist loading for the North Side,Watch Out!!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
hollah123:
dont mind them, they were armed too n they shot at security officers but they are claiming victim now cos they have more casualties
How many casualty did the police have?
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by delerx(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Starboytwo:
Kill of these shita people, na so Boko Haram start....

Nice one nipping it in the bud before it escalates.... If Dem come again and start any rubbish kill them danu danu....

I'm damn sure the police can't just start shooting indiscriminately, those shita people get big problem...
Exactly let's call a spade a spade. Most ibos are the ones condemning them but they will never condemn isreal for shelling Palestinians including children. America and Russia are doing the same. Who dey f**k are they to undermine the security powers

7 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigeria police pictured with tyres trying to set facilities ablaze so as to credit it to Shiite

U are a stupid goat perpetrating what will come on u and ur generations.

Very clear that d Police dismantling road block. Idiot. Ur lies will soon consume u in da country. Nonsense!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
bcashy:

It seems they dont have maybe u should go buy for them grin grin grin
If I try am make my Scrotum burst.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by adecz: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

You try....

They are removing barricades
and obstacles from the road....

Try another lie...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Judybash93(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Kids too? This is just crazy cry cry cry
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by ContentedK: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
delerx:

Fool why is a kid being taken to protest? Do they have sense at all. As usual they should them as shields
you just showed how silly you are, that’s why it’s called a peaceful demonstration.... it’s called civil disobedience which is applicable in every democratic system that your shiit hole is a signatory to
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by aviato(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
thesicilian:
Police have been shooting at them when they were unarmed, atleast they can now defend themselves.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
delerx:

Exactly let's call a spade a spade. Most ibos are the ones condemning them but they will never condemn isreal for shelling Palestinians including children. America and Russia are doing the same. Who dey f**k are they to undermine the security powers
if the ibos are supporting them den we have no choice but to kill them join.... Mio Raye wahrah rara... I watched a documentary on Boko Haram and this is how they started, like those shitte modafu.ckers.... I REPEAT KILL THEM ALL....

5 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Phyde: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Who will now protect the police when the protesters too are violent in nature. I don't blame the police sometimes because they are human with families at home. They need to defend themselves too.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
As hundreds of lives are being lost daily under Buhari across the nation, Please place an invisible shield on everybody who voted against buhari in 2015 and 2019 and let those who voted him be the ones to shed their blood for their change and next level. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Pro terrorists. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by DJInfluence: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
They will force this group to carry arms very soon which will make the spineless Police run away and expect the soldiers to quell what they started.
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by patemy: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
KingSatan:

They have never been armed. Its a cold war, a religious war.

I live in Abuja and it happened close to my hotel room.
U live in abuja and yet it happened close to your hotel room
See your life

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Has it ever occurred to the Nigerian Police that citizens have a right to peacefully demonstrate? That's a right that's enshrined in the constitution of most of the countries that are not ruled by DICTATORS. As far as I could see in the pictures, none of the marchers had any type of a weapon thus posing a threat to the police or the public at large. So, my question is why shoot unarmed civilians? Do they not know that there are better ways to quell a protest without resorting to deadly force if they decided to infringe on their rights to march? There are rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper spray, etc. Life in Nigeria has become so meaningless that animals enjoy more safety than humans. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Donpenny(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Another looming terrorist group. A particular religion has caused more harm than good to our dear world. There will be no peace without suffering, the greater the suffering the greater the peace~ This is a popular quote by an Islamic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by BlackCrainte: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
[/s]
[s]
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
[/s]
[s]
eyeview:
Dear GOD,
[/s]
Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by delerx(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
ContentedK:
you just showed how silly you are, that’s why it’s called a peaceful demonstration.... it’s called civil disobedience which is applicable in every democratic system that your shiit hole is a signatory to
Ogbeni u are just exhibiting stupidity. What's peaceful about their type. U dey there or u sabi them for kaduna. I can't continue to argue with stupid and myopic person like you. Instead of you to advice them to keep off protest u r here yarning rubbish. All those ur people army waste for East y ur flat head no go protest make den use bullet scatter ur brain idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters (Graphics Photo) by Lordjb: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Shiiit hole country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.