Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition (43750 Views)

Police Inspector Dismissed Over N29.8M Theft, Three Other Officers Demoted / Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos / Brazil Prisoner Who Dressed Up As Daughter To Escape, Found Dead 3 Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:
Trust Nigerian police to tell lies to discredit innocent protesters.

Most unprofessional Force in the world
Innocent protesters you say. Where you there.
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
The biggest LIE of the century
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Innocent protesters you say. Where you there.

You were you there to know they were armed
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
LIER OF THE CENTURY
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by idowuswap: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Lies everywhere.. Tell us his name
all ur generation will be killed by gun....policemen are not humanbeing.in ur eye.abi
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by bmos(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na to jeje pack my load from this Abuja face my village straight.[/quote]

Shi'ites no de your village?
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Okezedan(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Make Buhari still free this man naw. Which kinda country be this one self? Nawa
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Matrixoba: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2019
True talk. His poverty is affecting his reasoning. Mumu
Afamed:

It shows you have no Tv nor Radio in your house

1 Like

Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by BrainSanitizer: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
fergie001:
The latest protest of members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN), otherwise known as the Shiites on Monday claimed its highest profile victim yet as the Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of Operation at FCT Command was shot dead.

Sources disclosed that DCP Umar was killed by the protesters while trying to prevent the hostile action of destruction of property at the axis of the federal secretariat and three arms zone.

Consequent of the violence, security was beefed up at the Force headquarters to prevent reprisal attacks over the arrest of scores of the protesters who are demanding the release of the spiritual sect leader, Sheik Ibraheem El Zakzakky.

More Details Later…

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/breaking-shiites-shoot-deputy-commissioner-of-police-to-death-3-other-officers-in-critical-condition/
By "shot" you mean they were protesting with arms? Wtf! And operation everything dance visited the south east when some people just gathered? Most painful is that it happened in the FCT! Unbelievable!
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Ogaga87(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Uteghe:
shocked Lovely lie to spice up the evening.

Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by mysteryman2014: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
daddytime:
Haram 2.0 loading.

Na to jeje pack my load from this Abuja face my village straight.
I think the president has lost control of the security in the country, God help us all.
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Macgyver1: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Uteghe:

It's not a lie
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by hollywater: 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2019
supportnija:

Stupid like you , he was murdered today check news paper and tune your radio, stupid person like you and your useless human rights activies would not say anything now. Stupid!
Good news.
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Levant: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Someone said someone was killed. We have not seen dead body and all of you are already cooking up stories how he supposedly or allegedly died.

This is how the army said a soldier was killed by the Shi'ites during the Zaria Massacre. It was later exposed that the soldier was not present at the Shi'ite worship center in Zaria and he was killed by Boko Haram.

Until we see dead body and burial and family and records, then this story will be taken with a pinch of salt. It could be propaganda to win public opinion after the bloody images of Shi'ite protesters the police shot and killed/injured today in Abuja.

So don't jump into any conclusions.
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
JORDAN202:

I AM NOT A MUSLIM, BUT A CHRISTAIN, AND A FULL SHAREHOLDER OF NIGERIA LTD.

WHAT BUHARI IS DOING TO THIS EL ZAKZAKY MAN IS DISGRACEFUL

THE COURT HAS ORDERED HIS RELEASE, BUT BUHARI REFUSED TO OBEY COURT ORDERS

THE SHITTES HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENT BY NOT GOING ON FULL-SCALE RAMPAGE YET.

IF BUHARI CANNOT CONTAIN ORDINARY BOKO HARAM, WHY IS HE HELL BENT ON STARTING A WAR WITH THE SHITTES.

WHAT BUHARI IS DOING IS NOTHING BUT PURE HATRED FOR THIS SHITTE MAN.

BUHARI SHOULD HAVE OBEYED THE COURT ORDER, AND THEN GET SOME OF HIS CORRUPT JUDGES TO FIND THE MAN GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, AND IT COULD LOOK VERY FAIR.

BUHARI AS THE PRESIDENT HAS NO RIGHT TO DISOBEY COURT ORDERS.

LET US ALL HAVE THE COURAGE TO WARN BUHARI TO RELEASE THIS MAN IMMEDIATELY OR WE CAN FACE NIGERIAN-CIVIL-WAR-2.

BUHARI IS JUST AN OLD WICKED MAN THAT WANTS THE NORTH AND SOUTH TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER USING HIS OFFICE.

WHEN THAT WAR STARTS, RWANDA WILL LOOK LIKE SMALL-PIKIN WAR

I totally concur.... You took the words right out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by otokx(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
It is a pity that most Nigerians will not believe what the police are saying due to previous experiences.
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by godofuck231: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
The rules of engagement , do not negotiate with an enemy that cannot reason . Shoot first and talk later, let this be a lesson
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by diehard1: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
This is getting serious. Hope we don't have something more serious than boko harem in the making.
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by 4ckTOT0: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
and they are talking about one timi dakolos olosho LovePeddler ass wife. mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by 4ckTOT0: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
JORDAN202:

I AM NOT A MUSLIM, BUT A CHRISTAIN, AND A FULL SHAREHOLDER OF NIGERIA LTD.

WHAT BUHARI IS DOING TO THIS EL ZAKZAKY MAN IS DISGRACEFUL

THE COURT HAS ORDERED HIS RELEASE, BUT BUHARI REFUSED TO OBEY COURT ORDERS

THE SHITTES HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENT BY NOT GOING ON FULL-SCALE RAMPAGE YET.

IF BUHARI CANNOT CONTAIN ORDINARY BOKO HARAM, WHY IS HE HELL BENT ON STARTING A WAR WITH THE SHITTES.

WHAT BUHARI IS DOING IS NOTHING BUT PURE HATRED FOR THIS SHITTE MAN.

BUHARI SHOULD HAVE OBEYED THE COURT ORDER, AND THEN GET SOME OF HIS CORRUPT JUDGES TO FIND THE MAN GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, AND IT COULD LOOK VERY FAIR.

BUHARI AS THE PRESIDENT HAS NO RIGHT TO DISOBEY COURT ORDERS.

LET US ALL HAVE THE COURAGE TO WARN BUHARI TO RELEASE THIS MAN IMMEDIATELY OR WE CAN FACE NIGERIAN-CIVIL-WAR-2.

BUHARI IS JUST AN OLD WICKED MAN THAT WANTS THE NORTH AND SOUTH TO SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER USING HIS OFFICE.

WHEN THAT WAR STARTS, RWANDA WILL LOOK LIKE SMALL-PIKIN WAR
shut up, he has the final say. if he finds the court order stupid and a treat to security of millions of lives of citizens, he as the chief security officer of the federation can decide to ignore the court. na your type go till blame am for releasing him
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by 4ckTOT0: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

this is the only time i will be happy to see them go extremely unprofessional. these fuckers are the peoblem of the whole world. kill them for no reason pleaze
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Edyice: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
FIGHT!
FIGHT!!
FIGHT!!?

KILL!
KILL!!
KILL!!!

Power is sweet and their are prices to be paid..
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Useful1: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Personally, I've stop being perturbed by not only the comments, but by the perceived genetic attitudes of some guys here though it is expected in a multi-tribal online forum as this.

I applaud the owner of this forum. May God bless you and your family. I may not know your in-depth intent of creating this 9ja based digital social platform but still God bless you!

For sometimes now, I've refused to affirmed the assertions of some folks who vehemently believe that Nigerian youths may not be architectures but the fans of those who destroy this nation.

What's my point?
As much as I don't like Nnamdi Kanu's modus operandi since his inception of Ipob, I've come to conclude that he's truely a tribalistic which no other individual from other tribes have muster the courage to project in recent history of Nigeria.

We don't have Nigerian youths, we only have tribalistic youths! Check both the intent and posts of many people here, it's more of my Yoruba, Ibo, or Hausa/Fulani, eyltc. Many youths on this forum from different tribes know the possible consequences based on the trajectory Nigeria is heading if the Almighty God does not intervene, but due to fear, cowardice, foolishness, prejudice and ethnocentric and nonchalant will not stand to defend the truth that will uphold the peace and unity of this nation.

Pls! pls!! Pls!!!
Can we use this platform to correct the anomalies of our forebears? God bless everyone that loves the wellbeing of his fellow human!
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Nigeria will collaspe faster than we thought.

It seems the bullets that were meant for separatists in the south is now being use to kill their own.

We will get there even without the sound of gun in the southeast and Southsouth

The nation is on a part of peace separation
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by ibietela2(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528601:
May all the evil and corrupt politicians sponsoring some of the bastard herdsmen to perpetrate violence all over our darling nation , just to make our nation unruly, never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives. 
Along with all those supporting them.
May every good things in life be far from them and their household.
Painful death awaits them all.
They can never escape it.
So shall it be.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by ibietela2(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528616:

Police killed shiites, to you it is not a lie.
Shiites killed policemen, it suddenly became a lie!

See them caring so much about Shiites suddenly.
Hypocrisy kills more than HIV!

Na dere una dey so!
Make una Kontinue.....

Hypocrisy kills and you are still alive?
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by ameh99: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

Is your brain paining you...
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by ibietela2(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80528703:

Analysis of a wailer!
Shame on you!

Since he is wrong, how was he killed? Looks like you were present there
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by Baselm: 3:35am On Jul 23, 2019
over to Amnesty International
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Uteghe:
So they shot themselves
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by kprez(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2019
no need to start a civil war lets just separate and everybody go their way and we nevrmer meet again
Re: Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition by olumalcolm(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Going by the guards a DCP is meant to have, i dnt bliv he was killed by the shiites cos on a normal level, that man is not even supposed to be in a RIOT or CHAOS SCENE without close to 10 MOBILE POLICE OFFICERS around him so like some pple said, i suspect friendly fire. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Kidnapped By A Rival Gang, Pays N1.5m Ransom / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim / Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.