Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help (1131 Views)

Study: Sleeping With Multiple Women Lowers Risk Of Prostate Cancer / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Yam Eating Is Responsible For Multiple Births In Ekiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by karikasure: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2010
Hi All, i have an Uncle whos suffering from Multiple myeloma. I am where i am today because of this man. Went to see him yesterday and could hold back the tears cos he has emanciated so much. Once a vibrant father of 3 boys, my uncle has had his body reduced to bones but his spirit is still alive as always. Can anyone PLEASE help suggest treatment for this disease?
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by bigfather(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2010
Wetin be MYELOMIA ?
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by Khams: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2010
Multiple Myeloma is a form of Cancer of the blood. It affects the bone marrow which in turn causes the bones to start britling away Hence, the emanciation. It was a disease that used to known to affect the white man alone. Unfortunately it has mutated and blacks are now exposed to it.
I know much about it because I witnessed an Uncle of mine and a brilliant Architect waste away in 2 years. He was taken to a German Hospital where he stayed for 3 months and underwent chemo-theraphy before returning but he lost the battle a year later.
I feel you because it is very painful to the sufferer and heart aching to the loved ones I pray to God that your Uncle make it through. :-cry cry
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by karikasure: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2010
Thanks Khams, was about responnding when i saw your post. Appreciate. Do you know of any alternative medicine/therapy available? It seems there is no hope with medicine.
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by tosho07(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2010
i can help mail me on my mail in the profile smiley
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by Doctor7(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
We have cure for this, he will be ok within 6 months of our herbal treatment. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by sms4health: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
Multiple Myeloma is a cancer, an especially severe one at that.

Which alternative medicines can cure cancer?

@Poster, I hope your Uncle survives. God be with you all.
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by Ladyjide(f): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
I have a friend who has this form of cancer, and honestly I will keep your Uncle in Prayer. With my friend, his started in his nose, and he had it removed. Due to the type of cancer, he was unable to get chemo therapy because this form is not responsive to it. He only received radiation. It has since come back and went to his lungs, he has also had it removed again. His prognosis is not good, but by GOD grace the medical plan at this point is to get regular scans and to keep having it removed, because there is truly no real treatment for this. That is what the Dr's say , but GOD truly has the final say on it all. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts, because I know how tough this is to cope with!
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by Doctor7(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
We have been able to cure Multiple Myeloma which is cancer. There must be improvement visible to all between the first two months,and gradually through the healing process. The damaged cells will be restored. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Multiple Myelomia: I Need Help by amordkind: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
you may call 08060398721, 08057796642 , 08022741463

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Ulcer / She Is Pregnant And Also Hiv+ / Pain In Left Side Of The Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.