Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,124 members, 7,977,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) (28130 Views)

PDP Expels Nnamani, Ogbu, Ajijola Others From The Party / The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gadauje Daughter will be so Happy to dress ike that... stubborn child they refused to cover their hair
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:

Why do you have to quote me twice to spill your trash.

What I said is my personal opinion and I NEVER SAID that my kids won't study abroad.

As for your useless question, yes my children can study SOCIOLOGY and HISTORY here in NIGERIA, but I'd rather they study engineering, medicine and the likes abroad.

You can channel your frustration somewhere else because I am not the cause of your problems.

Have a nice day
quoting twice was a mistake infact quoting u atall was a mistake afterall uve admitted u will send ur children abroad for study. If only u were reasonable enuf not to say those people that went abroad cudnt pass d law exam.. i actually made a mistake quoting u cus u dont worth a reply.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dudeladude:
quoting twice was a mistake infact quoting u atall was a mistake afterall uve admitted u will send ur children abroad for study. If only u were reasonable enuf not to say those people that went abroad cudnt pass d law exam.. i actually made a mistake quoting u cus u dont worth a reply.

Well, it good you admitted to your errors. Am actually generous by replying you because I felt like giving your frustrationo some measure of legitimacy so that you don't resort to the use of sniper.

That being said, going by your first post, I am tempted to want to see you as one of those terribly corrupt individuals that believe so much in the power of money as a substitute for hard work If I may ask you, don't you know of any top politician in Nigeria whose child failed law school exams after studying abroad??

Please do some research before exposing your ignorance and frustrations.
Google should be your friend.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Ooye12: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
Their never studies in Nigeria universities in their life , ole set of people’s..
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by papyskinsy: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
lol look at furstrated individuals quoting and fighting on nairaland meanwhile ajimobi's daughter doesn't even knw dat nairaland exist.. inside life.. hustle ohh so dat yur children won't come and be sprouting trash in a forum
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Damod88: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=Epiphany post=80548704]For those 'complaining' that she studied history and sociology, may I remind you that this is just her first degree. She will return to school to study for a law or economics degree and eventually end up as a legal or financial professional.

Funny enough, a lot of UK prime ministers studied history and philosophy in school and see where they ended up. As politicians. When you are from a prominent or rich family, what you study in school does not matter. Just get the degree. [/quote

What have those who studied engineering and medicine done? What have our engineers engineerd?We keeping churning out engineering graduates and yet the Chinese are the ones building our roads and bridges.There doesn't seem to be any difference between the disciplines in Nigeria because even those who claim to have studied engineering and sciences have not done enough to encourage others .
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:

Well, it good you admitted to your errors. Am actually generous by replying you because I felt like giving your frustrationo some measure of legitimacy so that you don't resort to the use of sniper.

That being said, going by your first post, I am tempted to want to see you as one of those terribly corrupt individuals that believe so much in the power of money as a substitute for hard work If I may ask you, don't you know of any top politician in Nigeria whose child failed law school exams after studying abroad??

Please do some research before exposing your ignorance and frustrations.
Google should be your friend.
smh.. i feel u shud relax before nd reread wat u wrote initially before u start requoting me out of ignorance.. are you also telling me dt der is no top politician son dt never passes d law exam. So bcus someone studied abroad now means dt he wasnt able to pass law exam in nigeria.. dude even if u dont reason well try to pretend to b smart by relaxing nd tinking before quoting me..moreover are there not exams that nigeria student fail to pass in dis same abroad.. guy hustle nd better ur poverty viewing way of life
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
papyskinsy:
lol look at furstrated individuals quoting and fighting on nairaland meanwhile ajimobi's daughter doesn't even knw dat nairaland exist.. inside life.. hustle ohh so dat yur children won't come and be sprouting trash in a forum
lolz.. no mind dt guy jare.. bcus dey studied abroad he con dey talk say dem fail law school for nigeria.... sometin wey money fit clear way for dem for law school... he no sabi say connection dey for law school...
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dudeladude:
smh.. i feel u shud relax before nd reread wat u wrote initially before u start requoting me out of ignorance.. are you also telling me dt der is no top politician son dt never passes d law exam. So bcus someone studied abroad now means dt he wasnt able to pass law exam in nigeria.. dude even if u dont reason well try to pretend to b smart by relaxing nd tinking before quoting me..moreover are there not exams that nigeria student fail to pass in dis same abroad.. guy hustle nd better ur poverty viewing way of life

How come you didn't see the word SOME in my earlier post.

I guess comprehension is still your biggest challenge, please get yourself BRIGHTER GRAMMAR for nursery school. It'll be a good start.

Besides your constant mention of hustling hard shows where you belong and I quite understand. Not everyone is as low as you are and unlike you, I don't worship money.

Thanks
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Epiphany:
For those 'complaining' that she studied history and sociology, may I remind you that this is just her first degree. She will return to school to study for a law or economics degree and eventually end up as a legal or financial professional.

Funny enough, a lot of UK prime ministers studied history and philosophy in school and see where they ended up. As politicians. When you are from a prominent or rich family, what you study in school does not matter. Just get the degree.

Abi ooo

Most are ignorant. A lot of British politicians studied PPE at Oxford same with US presidents and Japanese politicians who studied social/humanities related courses. Good a thing, she finished from a good school. Grab an MSc from LSE or UCL and she will head an important MDA. In today's world, one's first degree doesn't matter nor does it dictate a particular career to pursue. First degrees builds up cognitive skills.

The CEO of First Bank studied veterinary medicine.

1 Like

Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
because you are not a governor.

Abi ooo.
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by papyskinsy: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dudeladude:
lolz.. no mind dt guy jare.. bcus dey studied abroad he con dey talk say dem fail law school for nigeria.... sometin wey money fit clear way for dem for law school... he no sabi say connection dey for law school...

money ft work wonders for naija
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
papyskinsy:

money ft work wonders for naija
abi o... i no fit blane am sha.. na bcus say he never see money... if he see money he fit allow ein children to go study music for london.. he con dey envy rich man pikin..
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:

How come you didn't see the word SOME in my earlier post.

I guess comprehension is still your biggest challenge, please get yourself BRIGHTER GRAMMAR for nursery school. It'll be a good start.

Besides your constant mention of hustling hard shows where you belong and I quite understand. Not everyone is as low as you are and unlike you, I don't worship money.

Thanks
my bad for d SOME.. but you shud also knw dt its mostly not bcus dey failed law exams.. if they cud afford such uk money for studies abroad,do u tink dey cant use dsame money money to access thier way into d law school.. the reasons av been saying hustle is bcus if money dey,u wont ever tink of studying in nigeria even if its yoruba education...
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nigerianization:
Why would my child study history in the UK??

I would rather they study sciences, medicine, engineering and law abroad, not arts courses like history or sociology.

After all, some of them that even studied law abroad failed our law school exams here

what is your point?
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
safarigirl:
Lol....went to UK to study History and Sociology. What a waste of the nation's money

They can't even send their dull children to learn something that will be useful to the country, because their kids don't have the brains for useful courses. Is it UK's history she wants to use and help us?

wow shocked

was not expecting a comment like this from you tho
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Dudeladude(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ugosample:

what is your point?
the guy no get point jor.. he just dey hate on man pikin jare...
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by lekzed: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
i expect you to register ur daughter to lautech university..y abroad
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
How will these stupid leaders of ours ver feel ASUU strike?
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by wakes: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
hey
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Alejobs: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
OK this is actually a slap to Nigerians face studying history in a country not of your birth from a gov wow
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by ziziangel(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
As we ourselves couldn't school in UK, I think instead of wasting energy in bashing them...we should strive to send our own kids to UK in future so they don't end up wailing like us here
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:45am On Jul 24, 2019
weyreypey:
Nonsense.... History and sociology she went to study in the UK?
That's why you keep repeating history
Re: Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:06am On Jul 24, 2019
OK na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike / Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) / HID Awolowo's Burial - Live Updates (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.