Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Can I Do To Help My Younger Brother Regain His Documents? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Can I Do To Help My Younger Brother Regain His Documents? (783 Views)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / Looking For My Younger Brother In Dubai / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Help My Younger Brother Regain His Documents? by Edoedos(m): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2019
Good morning greetings, pls your advice and directions will be greatly appreciated.
My younger brother lives in Italy, his childhood friend back in Nigeria stays in Sweden, he invited my younger brother to Sweden on a pretence that he want to secure a job for him in Sweden.
He left for Sweden, after two days, his friend asked him to return back to Italy that he is going to apply for the job on his behalf and that he will needs to drop his documents for proper application, which he ignorantly did.
He took him to immigration office in Sweden to thumb print the he misplaced his documents, then he was deported back to Italy
Since February up till this moment, his friend has refused to return his documents, he claims he gave the documents to his white wife to post to my brother in Italy through express post, instead the wife did ordinary post and that immigration has sieze the documents.
All our efforts to persuade him to return the documents to the rightful owner has met a brick.
He now threatened to deal with us if we ever contact him again....

Re: What Can I Do To Help My Younger Brother Regain His Documents? by oismail(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2019
Lawsuit
Re: What Can I Do To Help My Younger Brother Regain His Documents? by Edoedos(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2019
oismail:
Lawsuit
Thanks
There are two other persons who also complain about the guy, he promised to pick up their brothers from Libya to Italy, they said they sent money to him for the purpose, but he just scammed them
One of them who also has influenced gave him a hot chaze before part of the money was refunded
Up till today, the other person's is still yet to get back their money
The quy is a serial Fraudster

(1) (Reply)

Nice Places To Hangout When You Visit Togo. / What European Countries Are Cheap To Travel To From Nigeria / Please Help, I Need Your Sincere Advice Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.