Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,499 members, 7,951,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year (43902 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Man Shows His Amazing Body Transformation In Just Two Years (Photos) / Lady Shares Her 3-Year Amazing Body Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by chikeze(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hmm...dat camel toe no be here ooo. wink
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by HARDDON: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
The only thing they wouldn't tell you about this kinda transformation is the effect on the skin and b00bs ... angry

Ladies, the best transformation is not letting yourself blow up in the first place because it's guys sponsoring....

Go figure....
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Flier: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
The damage done to boob when you lose weight in excess is always irreparable
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Mateen1000: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pls who has Teni’s Num grin

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by omooba969(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eniola Badmus & Teni need to contact this girl asap.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by GuestLog: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ebuka478:
Her thighs though! wink
Una must see faults. Celebrate her achievement so far, e no easy!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Water101(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=CuriousMynd post=80538972]A Nigerian Lady based in the US, has shared photos showing the amazing transformation her body went through in less than a year and it has wowed everyone on social m

Less than a year ago, Adaora was a plus-sized lady and she decided to shed some weight through regular physnd made significant progress, Igbere TV reports.

Her body transtion in the last couple of months has shocked social media users with some people expressing utter disbelief.
Disgust
Her words;
“It’s still the beginning of the week and you can start over or keep pushing , As long as you are doing something about it, that’s all that matters, we all get discouraged at some point but never ever give up. These pictures are less than a year apart, imagine how much progress you can make in months with clean eating and exercising , I hope this helps someone a little this week to motivate them to make changes”

See more photos below:

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/838420/omg-ch
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Lovelife433(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
olosho is ready to go.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by blackslayer: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lamasta:
A times I wonder how this ones will advice there daughters in the future when they are showing stuffs like this online in the name of transformation kai cool

They don't think! Social media has destroyed their thought process and pattern.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by asahnwaKC: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good transformation...not easy to lose weight..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by raphy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
I knew it was a girl that will make the FTC stuff and I can see it.

Anyway it was her new year resolution so she get what she wanted.any orobo with a rain boot leg can make it.

It all start from the mind.

Am.a fitness instructor I have help.many girls and also do long distance running around lagos am certified road runner 4yrs access bank marathon experience.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by emperorzz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
..all i know be say the bress first full but ee no come full again.. *walks away*
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Burchester: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yummy
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by mixta140: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wow.....dis is tongue

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by sexycat: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
stanleysani:
am new on nairaland can somebody show me where to pack my load �� so that I can relax

nice body though

Go keep your load for Seun Garage grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Haywize93(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by TommyAnthem(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nonsense transformation, I like eating full meat not Bonga fish.
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian Lady based in the US, has shared photos showing the amazing transformation her body went through in less than a year and it has wowed everyone on social media.

Less than a year ago, Adaora was a plus-sized lady and she decided to shed some weight through regular physical exercises and made significant progress, Igbere TV reports.

Her body transformation in the last couple of months has shocked social media users with some people expressing utter disbelief.

Her words;
“It’s still the beginning of the week and you can start over or keep pushing , As long as you are doing something about it, that’s all that matters, we all get discouraged at some point but never ever give up. These pictures are less than a year apart, imagine how much progress you can make in months with clean eating and exercising , I hope this helps someone a little this week to motivate them to make changes”

See more photos below:

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/838420/omg-check-out-this-beautiful-ladys-amazing-body-transformation-in-less-than-a-year-photos/

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
You mean she transformed from a woman to a man right? shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Deepthoughts: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian Lady based in the US, has shared photos showing the amazing transformation her body went through in less than a year and it has wowed everyone on social media.

Less than a year ago, Adaora was a plus-sized lady and she decided to shed some weight through regular physical exercises and made significant progress, Igbere TV reports.

Her body transformation in the last couple of months has shocked social media users with some people expressing utter disbelief.

Her words;

See more photos below:

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/838420/omg-check-out-this-beautiful-ladys-amazing-body-transformation-in-less-than-a-year-photos/

Better gyration loading.
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Chikaa444: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
No pain no gain. Kudos to her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by SaucyBenks(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Clitoris so visible... Wetin remain?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Faustino1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok..! but your breast thou....!!
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by wakes: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by tayolak(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
MTWEEE U KNOW GET WORK DIS WHAT UR HEAD FIT THINK ABOUT
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Tirips(f): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Holocene:
I prefer the middle stage when she had small meat in the right places. That last stage no be my style....too dry
U prefer?? lyk she posted the picture or lost weight for u. SMH
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Icon79(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
I give her credit. Losing weight ain't easy especially for women.

O pari

amiibaby:
Wow this is good....
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year by Greatzeus(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
So where did all the flesh in the breast go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! / COVID-19: Participants At The Recent AVMCA Might Be Exposed, Should Self-Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.