Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid (29290 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
the shatta wale verse,Beyonce wasn't on it.listen well it most be that chimchom Lady
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Ogaga87(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
How dare you talk to baba emergency like that
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Ebije1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
RapistOnBail:
who is he?

Any Abuja social Whatsapp group should add me Abeg.
we don't want to get raped pls grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by wisdomkid: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol, "Upcoming Actor" I laugh scatter..
With all his intelligence, this dude has made no name for himself since 2004 he entered Nollywood. shocked shocked grin
I think he should start writing to himself and advise himself too.
Poo poo boy.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by paddyofboss(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
What of naira Marley.. EFCC will feature him soon on their album. Jail time
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by RapistOnBail: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ebije1:
we don't want to get raped pls grin
trust me, I only rape the bad guys.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Ikem11(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
#But I don't know him
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Alexrayz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
EkunKekere:
This must be one of Chioma's rivals who is yet to get over the fact that Chioma won and she lost grin grin grin No be every Ibo girl Davido must marry na cool

Pls u are far worst than this actor chai

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by sssoulw(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
don't really notice the arrogance tho... but Davido is not musically inclined.... shoutout to his producers sha
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by EkunKekere: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
Alexrayz:

Pls u are far worst than this actor chai

Na lie I talk?

There was a competition.

The prize was Davido

Winner takes all

She is just a bad loser grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
No be dis one Freezer say he get only one cloth?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by promiseniqqa(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
person go dey hand and mind go de scratch him to post yeye post... #30bg
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Mishhcre(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Fake love is everywhere. Nigerian artistes don't need Beyonce to validate their works.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Xabineza: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
K
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by olisaEze(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Id97:
The inclusion of yemi alade,Mr eazi,shatta wale and tekno in that album baffles me.
Don’t be baffled, Queen Bey gave her reasons in an interview. She explained that she wanted not just artistes with a large following or online presence, but those that their style, lyrics & personality represented the essence of African sounds.

In essence, Davido ain’t got a unique style, he’s just a good shopper that knows how to purchase songs. undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Lovelife433(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
he is right, beyonce no won here frog voice wey go scater buisiness.

Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Ojady(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Exactly what they want the ignorant to assume, when infact it is all scripted. All those who appeared on the Beyonce Disney soundtrack are all part of the NWO aka ill...ti. It subliminally lets us know Africa is not being left behind...how is this possible? One can simply count how many affiliated NWO artistes each has featured or collaborated with - Wizkid is leading. Each of them have a 'falling down' narrative ( a moral, social faux pas, scandal et ) that should tip them off grace to grass rather the opposite is the case, that is, more fame, popularity and wealth. To be a traveller, is in 2 ways: One is, to get invited to belong. Here they see something promising in you (Remember Jesus Christ had the devil show up after his first miracle) and surround you with innuendos and covert meanings...such that, you follow the "to be ONE, ask ONE" cum "FALL DOWN AND WORSHIP ME" path. It is no coincidence that Wizkid features this week in the midst of Babymama accusing him of Domestic violence. Davido belongs to the 2nd class group - those who desperately want to, either due to envy or to prove they are worthy...He's not being featured implies despite all he does to be noticed, he has not been asked to "come up here". Keep a tab on him, THE SHOW IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by shogsman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Who is this nonentity?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Essential(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
itspzpics:
See More Photos and See Nigerians reactions To Uche maduagwu post => HERE

He wrote ;

Starboy International Superstar
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by tomju(m): 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Id97:
This dude is sick in the head for chalking up davido's exclusion from featuring in Beyonce's album to pride and arrogance.I may not like Davido's music(i'm not a fan of wizkid's music neither for the sake of clarity)but there is no gainsaying the fact that he is humble and benevolent.
His absence in Beyonce's album does not make him less of the artiste he is.He is still a bigger artiste than yemi alade,tekno,mr eazi and can definitely hold his own against wizkid,tiwa savage and burna boy.Beyonce had a specific purpose she wanted to achieve with the album which informed her selection of African artistes.Let me prove my point.
Wizkid has made inroads into the international music scene through his collaborations with drake which makes his inclusion deserving.Tiwa savage has an affiliation with American record label which justifies her inclusion in addition to her role as a back up singer for several prominent American artistes in the past.Burnaboy's status as the leading Afrobeat artiste currently justifies his inclusion in that album(He laudably performed an afrobeat song in the album)The inclusion of yemi alade,Mr eazi,shatta wale and tekno in that album baffles me.

The other artistes you didn't mention are good as well. Beyonce noticed them, that's bae! Your opinion is noted, but Queen B's own is valued.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Enemyofpeace: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
The guy is a foooooooooooooooool
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Skmoda360(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ikegift4real:
How many Hollywood movies has this big mouth acted. Davido has done pretty well for himself, he is a king in his lane I don't know if you are an agama lizard in your lane.
Did you just say Hollywood? That guy no fit...he doesn't have the criteria.....
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by FisifunKododada: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
This dude just destroyed his career. FrogNation will never let him have peace ever again.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by Abogwara: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beyoncé's Lion King SDTK is a big time flop and Davido should thank God he wasn't part of the mediocre. The original Lion King Soundtrack remains bae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvJsJ7XxjRw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjgWWjkNbhU
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by BigJoe19: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
What is this craze about been in Beyonce album, I don't understand, is it a must.
Is Beyonce even among the top 20 greatest musicians ever.

When Bob Marley said free yourselves from mental slavery, this was what he was talking about.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by fortunechy(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
His name said it all......Agwu...... he really suffering from his father's agwu
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by otipoju(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Id97:
This dude is sick in the head for chalking up davido's exclusion from featuring in Beyonce's album to pride and arrogance.I may not like Davido's music(i'm not a fan of wizkid's music neither for the sake of clarity)but there is no gainsaying the fact that he is humble and benevolent.
His absence in Beyonce's album does not make him less of the artiste he is.He is still a bigger artiste than yemi alade,tekno,mr eazi and can definitely hold his own against wizkid,tiwa savage and burna boy.Beyonce had a specific purpose she wanted to achieve with the album which informed her selection of African artistes.Let me prove my point.
Wizkid has made inroads into the international music scene through his collaborations with drake which makes his inclusion deserving.Tiwa savage has an affiliation with American record label which justifies her inclusion in addition to her role as a back up singer for several prominent American artistes in the past.Burnaboy's status as the leading Afrobeat artiste currently justifies his inclusion in that album(He laudably performed an afrobeat song in the album)The inclusion of yemi alade,Mr eazi,shatta wale and tekno in that album baffles me.

Its not about pride or achievements...

its about vocal prowess. Davido is not an excellent singer. His vocal ability and voice quality is not top notch. Na computer dey help Davido. Simi is one singer who should have been on that album but she is not that big yet.

Nevertheless, i kinda still enjoy listening to his music.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid by WarriFirstBorn(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
But he nor mention anybody name na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted / Okey Bakassi's Military Outfit For A Movie Role: Fan Complains As Actor Replies / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.