Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? (797 Views)

Faith Of Our Naira Would Be Reviewed As MPC Holds Its Meeting Today / With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? / If You Had 50m Naira, Would You Resign From Your Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? by afroil: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2010
Hello Everyone,
Is it true dat having N4million would not make u experience poverty any longer in life? Then let us into how u will go about it?
Thanks
Re: With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? by monopolist: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
Agriculture and Soul Winning
Re: With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? by afroil: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
thanks monopolist,but let's hear other pple comments as well
Re: With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2010
[b]Find a land within Ogun State nestling close to Lagos. Ifo, Otta, two great place you can use (Dry land, close to Lagos, and with thousands of Lagosians migrating and settling there yearly).
Within Ifo, there are nice place, like Oshosun, Abule Ogun, Pakoto, Owode and the likes, or Papa where you can get plots for around 500k or you can try some other smart location. Just make sure its a fast developing area, and get a land close to the road (In real estate term, its called "B" Grade Property). Meaning, a location that would be overwhelmed within 1 or 2 or at most 3 years. Fence the plot. With 400k you should get the fence done.
Its mostly my own personal vocation. There is one I got for 250k last year, partially fenced, and gated (total cost of land and expenses was around 600k) which I sold some months back for a happy sum of #1.6m. Not bad I guess? And the company I work for bought several hectares within the same place, fenced, which went for #50k in 2008, and now selling for 300k per plot. Imagine how much it would cost if it is fenced? And my regret was not buying more than 1 plot last year.
But im sure my idea wont mean nothing to you or whoever reads it, everyone probably want quick cash like every Nigerian I know.
Anyways, I wish you the best with whatever you decide.
[/b]
Re: With N4million Naira,would U Be Poor Again? by afroil: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
thanks yemi313

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Information Marketing / Computer Business Partner Needed Urgently / Do You Need Money To Start Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.