Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,703 members, 7,918,183 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Have A Curve/bent Joystick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have A Curve/bent Joystick (2065 Views)

I Bent My 4th Toe On My Left Feet While Dancing In My Room / Help: I Have A Bent joystick / How To Straighten Bent Back / Shoulder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Curve/bent Joystick by djay4: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
Good day, Please I need help. Whenever I have sexual intercourse with my wife, she feel some pains each time I thrust. She tells me that my Penis touches a part of her vigina which creates the pains but she does not complain if I change to another.

Actually I have a curve penis, please how can I make it straight using natural methods without taking drugs or even performing surgery,
Please help.
Re: I Have A Curve/bent Joystick by djay4: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2010
Pls anyone,
Re: I Have A Curve/bent Joystick by ReLaTE(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
Try different positions to knw whch one that suits her better wt that.it might be the left,right,upper or lower wall of her v@gin@.
Re: I Have A Curve/bent Joystick by sms4health: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2010
This could be Peyronie's disease. It is usually caused by injury or plaque formation on one side of the penis, therefore when you get an erection, it bends to one side. It is perfectly harmless.

The only way of straightening it is through a surgical procedure, where they actually shorten the opposite side of the penis and that is not really a desired side effect in addition to the risk of surgery. I wouldn't recommend surgery unless it is interfering with your ability to have intercourse because surgery can damage the nerves and cause you to have decreased sensation to your penis.

A curved penis may not be Peyronies Disease, it can be quite normal and if the curve is only slight it should be absolutely no problem having intercourse. Since your wife is having pain, your best bet is to try different positions.

No herb will work on this issue.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Petroleum Jelly Will Improve Your Skin And Make You Look Better / Piles( Haemorrhoids) / Photo: 15yr Old Boy Impregnates 16 Teenage Girls At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.