Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two (1612 Views)

Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries / Buhari Swears In Muazu Jaji Sambo As Minister Of State For Works And Housing / Southern And Northern Kaduna Agree To Split Kaduna State At Constitution Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by IamHeWrites: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has concluded plans to split the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing to two, Igbere TV has learned.

This follows the emergence of former Osun State governor, Rauf Aregbesola, as ministerial-nominee.

Igbere TV reports that Buhari had merged three federal ministries in 2015 to form the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing in what was seen as a cost-saving move by the president who came to power promising better management of resources.

Former Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola, was appointed minister in November 2015.

The experiment, however, proved to be a failure with Fashola unable to effectively supervise three of the most critical sectors of the Nigerian economy.

A source close to the Presidency has now told Igbere Tv that Aregbesola’s appointment may see the unbundling of the ministry.

“With Engr. Rauf Aregbesola on the list, there is every likelihood that the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing may be split to Ministry of Power and Ministry of Works and Housing,” the source who craved anonymity told this online newspaper on Tuesday shortly after Buhari’s ministerial list was made public.

Fashola, who is returning as minister, is expected to supervise the power ministry, while Aregbesola will be in charge of works and housing.

Before contesting the Osun governorship election in 2007, Aregbesola was Lagos State commissioner for works and infrastructure.

He served for two terms under then-Governor Bola Tinubu, who is now the national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/839540/just-in-buhari-set-to-split-ministry-of-power-works-and-housing-to-two/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am available Baye Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Davash222(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
I was expecting to see your name there.

What happened

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Same here too. Don't know how my village people get to Baba's table and remove my name. God pass them, 2nd batch loading.

Davash222:

What happened

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Davash222(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Same here too. Don't know how my village people get to Baba's table and remove my name. God pass them, 2nd batch loading.

Wailer!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
I know wailers will gather here soon to celebrate with me. kiss

Davash222:

Wailer!!! Lol
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:

Taa who dash you

You have been appointed already nah,you are already serving this government at the BMC level

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Yes am at BMC level in the past 4 years but now we're on Next Level so i also want to take another position tongue
Join me in prayer, i promise to make you my PA.

virgoquin:

Taa who dash you

You have been appointed already nah,you are already serving this government at the BMC level
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by FarahAideed: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Davash222:

What happened

His name will never be in anything in this govt till he repents and apologise

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Yes am at BMC level in the past 4 years but now we're on Next Level so i also want to take another position tongue

Taking another position.... maybe they might consider you to be the head of BMC Nairaland chapter.

You have been defending this government even when they were at the lowest and other members retreated grin grin
Don't worry with time you will be part of the next level

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
I remain Sai Baba last man standing come rain come sunshine.

virgoquin:

Taking another position.... maybe they might consider you to be the head of BMC Nairaland chapter.

You have been defending this government even when they were at the lowest and other members retreated grin grin
Don't worry with time you will be part of the next level
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
Repents and apologize to who?

FarahAideed:

His name will never be in anything in this govt till he repents and apologise
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by FarahAideed: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Repents and apologize to who?

Repent from supporting evil and apologise to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
If he like he should split it into ten.
No matter what happens, Nigeria will never be great as a country.

My only prayer is that God should favour me in this flawed process in order to secure the future of my children.

What does securing their future mean?
It means getting them another passport, even if it's Rwanda, at least they have light.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by olatade(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
"Nobody can stop my reappointment as minister" – Solomon Dalung

Caution:Pesin wey stop im appointment should watch his/her back oh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Davash222(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:

So, na this virgoquin you wan make your PA This girl with big head and undiluted mouth??
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Insha Allah i will do that, you must first return the money you scammed from Atiku kiss

FarahAideed:

Repent from supporting evil and apologise to Nigerians
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by FarahAideed: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
madridguy:
Insha Allah i will do that, you must first return the money you scammed from Atiku kiss

Atiku is president of Nigeria as far as I am concerned ..Tell Buhari to return our mandate
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please don't push Atiku to kirikiri/kuje grin atleast you've chopped and clean mouth so let him enjoy his freedom.

FarahAideed:

Atiku is president of Nigeria as far as I am concerned ..Tell Buhari to return our mandate
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin

Davash222:

So, na this virgoquin you wan make your PA This girl with big head and undiluted mouth??
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Lamasta(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Better cos none is even working to our benefits as a nation in the first place be it Power, housing and infrastructure
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Davash222:

Haaa why you dey spoil my parole, pls I want to be part of this next level oo even if na to do PA for madridguy .

Abeg no pour sand for my garri oo grin grin
Re: Buhari To Split Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing To Two by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin

virgoquin:
Haaa why you dey spoil my parole, pls I want to be part of this next level oo even if na to do PA for madridguy .

Abeg no pour sand for my garri oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

New Modern Port Harcourt Road Sidewalk Construction (photo) / When Would Yorubas Respond To Al-mustapha / "Tinubu Behaved Like A Bastard For "Disrespecting" Ooni Of Ife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.