Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,445 members, 7,940,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why I Resigned From My Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why I Resigned From My Job (632 Views)

I Just Resigned From My Job To Look For Another Opportunity / Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The / Why I Resigned From My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Resigned From My Job by LolasHub147: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
I had a job that I enjoyed doing but the pay was quite frustrating. It was never enough coupled with the fact that the payment structure was quite bad. In my workplace, you get paid depending on how well you could bargain meaning that a new employee with no experience can earn more than an old employee with more experience and same certificate, if he/she had an inside source and could bargain well. I came in without any inside source and I was poor at bargaining. Hence, I was one of the least paid while new entrants were earning way more than me. Maybe they thought we wouldn't divulge info on our earnings to one another because I heard a lot of organisations engage in this 'wicked' act.

After some time, I became fed up and took a hard decision. I submitted my resignation letter to concentrate on my online businesses and today, I can testify that I took the best decision ever. Co-workers even congratulated me for taking this leap of faith that they had all been afraid of. How did I survive after my resignation? What did I do to make sure that my last employer and co-workers did not see and sneer at me that I made a foolish move? What did I do for money?

I had known for a long time that having multiple streams of income is the way out. To live well in major Nigerian cities like Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja, you must be earning at least *#500k* monthly and in other states, at least *#350k*. I live in Lagos and I want to live well. How am I going to earn 500k monthly? How did I do it? Why do I want to share this inside info with you?

Because I am angry! I don't like it the way employers use intelligent people and pay them crumbs. I am a Masters holder but my employer's son wore shoes that could pay my salary in two months. Painful, right?

I am holding a three-day *explosive* training on how you can make x5 of your monthly salary (for a start o). If you put the things you learn here to use, I strongly believe that something will change in you and you will see yourself in a different light.

Guess how much this training will cost you? *FREE!* Absolutely free. Why? Because I am angry. Are you angry too? Join us

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2084035098567241&id=2046383915665693

Re: Why I Resigned From My Job by dawnomike(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Link not working...
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job by LolasHub147: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Check link again bro
Re: Why I Resigned From My Job by Gbengageorge: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Scammaaliciuos scammer

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Credit Officer / Kaduna State Government Begins Recruitment Into The Public Service / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.