Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,756 members, 7,889,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:09 PM

Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? (20191 Views)

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs. / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by spoilt(f): 5:11am On May 28, 2007
banks use a lot of contract staff as well. contract staff earn a whole lot less. but they dont like telling their friends that they are just contract staff.
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by teeroy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2007
Ocaenic has now surpassed Access in terms of pay!!!!!!!!
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by dashkk(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2007
stress or no stress,some guys are waiting for you to resign so that they can come and work even though no pay or 40k or less.what they want is every day let them go to work and comeback,and every month every them give him NAIRA
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by ehie007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
we should rate highest paying bank on what a staff takes home monthly, Access bank is one of the banks in which staff dont go home with what they write on their employment paper. Banks that pay ful are ETB, Fidelity, GTbank (dont forget minus tax and pension).
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by gtswt(f): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2008
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by mathchuks: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2008
you guys are talking of federal university and a 2.1 but please permit me to ask can a part time graduate apply for the job? or is the question out of contest?
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by emezige: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
hey,

i think acess bank is the highest pay bank in naija because some of my friends work in access bank that even made me to be jealous them, i would have love to work with them if i will be opportune to do so.
people are talking about stress and things like that am not not disputing that but they have to do it with joy that is bank work for u and me because good things don't come easy, it must be hectic and difficult even outside the country.
i love access bank

cheers. kiss cool cheesy
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by Tblack4: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
Last time i checked bank PHB was d highest paying bank in nigeria .dis info was from a reliable source
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by longnida: 9:33am On Oct 24, 2008
Hey Guys,

I"ve bn followin all u ve bn saying, Presently I'm with ETB, I dont really believe wat is written down in those offer letters because they are not the true scheme, so as to evade tax, wat I'm after is wat i see in my bank account at the end of the month, I earn N155,000 every month and there is wat we call the third month(furniture month), where u are paid times 2 ur normal salary, i ve received only one of that anyway, cos i'm just 4months on the job, well as for the stress, I think its worth it, nothing good comes easy,

For those still searching, just keep praying and dont give up, destiny can be delayed, not changed, God still be God oooo, He never change, PEACE YÁLL
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by bisish: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2008
For me I thought it was Intercontinenteal Bank
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by sexy4life: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hi, the info u people all have is partially or totally wrong.

Access bank is a bank that employs 2:1 graduates only as professional staff(ETs) and can graduate from any recognised university(NOT FEDERAL UNIVERSITY ALONE). the present take home is abt 160k excluding lunch allowance which is 15k per month.

Access bank also takes HND graduates as unprofessional staff (i.e. contract) and the pay package as at present is abt 75k per month.
Please guide this information jealously as it is the only bank as at present that conducts test for ETs on wednesday of each week.The age limit for ET is 24yrs old upon completion of NYSC.

If you meet this criteria; come submit ur CV at the HQ and prepare for the test.

Regads
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by sexy4life: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2008
this info about the payment as written above is the takehome after tax and other expenses have been deducted.

Medicals is also being paid every quarter and it is a lump sum of money too.

this is a reliable information as i work with the bank and thats my takehome per month
as per the stress; its worth it. all that glitters is not gold cheesy
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by pweetty1: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
pls does anyone know whether there will be another interview after the medicals. just had my medicals on the 10th of november and have not heard anything since then.
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by pweetty1: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ sexy4life,
that was such a relief, getting to know the exact take home and all. thank u,
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by odedele: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2008
2.6m and u r saying access is d highest payer wen finbank has been paying dat since there last review in june.ocean also pay higher dan dat.
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by MrCrackles(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2008
This is another pointless and stupid thread

Very soon, we would have some slowpoke who claims to be matured, coming here to start a thread about "which bank has the best official car"
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by visitor30(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2008
TRUE TALK!
MrCrackles:

This is another pointless and stupid thread

Very soon, we would have some slowpoke who claims to be matured, coming here to start a thread about "which bank has the best official car"
Ma broda, don't mind all of them.
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by Agbo2(m): 10:59am On Dec 11, 2008
Any idea how much Afribak pays?
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by finekoko(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2009
found this site that helps you get available jobs from reputable companies from nigeria, http://www.cvdatabank.com
all u have to do is log in an fill in ur cv in an online format, and then u get an alert anytime a company post jobs on the site, and this companies do so because they have individual accounts in the site as well
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by Edutex: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good day all, please did anyone here participate in Access bank essay and interview yesterday(Friday 8/4/2016) in Abuja... I participated and I want to know if they have started calling those that succeeded..
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by Edutex: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Please I need your replies...
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by chyegems(f): 3:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Edutex:
Good day all, please did anyone here participate in Access bank essay and interview yesterday(Friday 8/4/2016) in Abuja... I participated and I want to know if they have started calling those that succeeded..
Nawa ooo...u woke up a dead post...did u check d date of this threadsince 2008...create a new thread if u need answers.
Re: Access Bank: The Highest Paying Bank In Nigeria? by lollmaolol(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2016
linkinbaby:
Access Is The Highest Paying Bank In Naija: So Far ? Is It True?

Access Bank has just reviewed its salary package which makes it the highest paying so far.

An E.T gets 2.6 million a year. Of course you have to ave a 2.1 and go to a federal university to get a job here!

Is this true?

Wrong it Heritage! & Standard Chartered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Margaret Oguntala Profile: Investiture Of 1st Female President Of NSE / UK Signs Deal To Allow British Lawyers Practise In Nigeria / Workers To Access 25% Pension Savings For Mortgage …to Forfeit Lump Sum Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.