Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (57149 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Go borrow sense. Has it been established that there was rape?

Has it been established that there wasn't rape? you need additional brain cells

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by greggng: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Dakolos keep churning out false claim after claim.

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.
But Falana in his wisdom declined it so it won't mess up his winning streak.
Even the blind can see that the Dakolos have lost this battle.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.
I never knew he was introducing us to the woman who'd bring him to his doom.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Clout-seeking, sympathy hungry, mumu couple.

I feel sorry for all those clicking like for you...it shows you gullible followers of this pastor that hates justice can never repent. Falana is not the only lawyer in this country. You can have your lawyers and also decide to seek advice from other lawyers...don't talk for the seek of getting likes.the good news is that all effort by your pastor to divert the matter to Abuja has been defeated. I have told the world that even though your pastor was set free by our laws, busola will take solace in the fact that the heavy burden on her heart has been removed ...she now has gotten closure...atleast she didn't end up taking snippers to end her life cos of what gullible brainwashed people like you will say to her. The good news is that God in heaven is now aware of the kind of things manufacture in your so called church...we can deceive men but not God. Busola has a supportive husband who has through his music earn the respect of the masses....that cannot be said about your pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Tedpgrass: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Zionista:
Wisdom is profitable to direct....

When you lack wisdom, you lack everything. Most times, it is better to let sleeping dog lie.

You dont throw your hat in the ring for every fight. Wisdom lets you choose your fights.

Wisdom let you know that a complainant can become an accused, especially when there is no evidence.

Wisdom let you know that some cases are better taken to the court of God and not the court of man.For God is a God of vengeance. Vengeance is of the Lord.

Wisdom restrains you from striving...

With all your getting get wisdom, Wisdom is the principal thing.

You said it all, sir

I find it quite interesting how emotive people are on this matter. Conversations become very abusive with gutter language on the rise.

People have a right to their opinions based on the facts presented rather than sensational whims!!

Moral uproar /morality is different to the rule of law.

Concrete evidence and right legal procedure is what wins a case... Not sensational moments on SM.

I suppose the momentum behind the gofund campaign needs these media snippets...on deep introspection undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2019
Graduateacher:

Has it been established that there wasn't rape? you need additional brain cells
You should answer your own question. I didn't insinuate whether there was, or wasn't rape, but just like your fellow emotional dimwits on here, once a post doesn't go down well with you all, you assume the person is a rape apologist, or was paid by the pastor to defend. Grow some brain cells and reason independently.

Why would any woman think she's immune to rape? You must be born an idiot to have asked such a senseless question. Fish brain!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Apination(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Thanks. I'll check it out, but I think it's going to be boring 'cause they're done with the best of Harvey in the series. grin
Nah....The drama just got more interesting grin
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by joepepsy(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2019
The fact that you on this forum advertising it shows it fake.
agro171:
Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE within 2 weeks without spending a dime on any agent.

For more details Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Vatod(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2019
izzou:
grin

Shebi Timi and Biodun are Christians?

They should sit at a table and discuss, and forgive each other naa

cant stop laughing, but I just hate religions
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Apination:

Nah....The drama just got more interesting grin
I'll look forward to seeing that. Thanks. grin
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Vatod(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2019
After few month of been an active Nairalander, I’ve learn a lot on how People think reason, taking Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Davido and likes as a case study. You do something new either good or bad they will sing praise and hail, the next day bros you’re on own.... keep running and turningonurown

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Tedpgrass: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2019
greggng:

.... I have told the world that even though your pastor was set free by our laws, busola will take solace in the fact that the heavy burden on her heart has been removed ...she now has gotten closure...atleast she didn't end up taking snippers to end her life cos of what gullible brainwashed people like you will say to her.

You can not speak for Busola,sir.
You're not in her head nor offer psychological support to her.
Stop all this self-justification tirade, sir ..
The face in the papers does not look like that of a woman who's had closure..

How do you justify the (collateral) damage done to their children and other family members .. They have to live with the debacle for decades to come..
The children are the ones I'm most concerned about. They have to pick up the shattered pieces...

The only positive thing from this is.. There's an increased awareness of the subject (though the legal remit is poorly understood and there's a need to change legislation ) and hopefully less inclination to re-offend on the part of the accused if the allegations are true apart from pecuniary gains to the accuser.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by decco1878: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2019
ChemBrodar:
Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has said his chambers is not representing musician Timi Dakolo and his wife Busola.

The human rights lawyer noted that he only intervened when the family expressed fear over their petition. Falana clarified his position on the matter this afternoon following conflicting reports that he had taken up the case.

Explaining how he came into the matter, Falana told Punch that he was contacted after the Dakolos had written their petition. He said;

“They wrote their petition before contacting us. When they met us, they expressed the fear that their petition might not be investigated.

We intervened by requesting the police authorities to investigate the complaint. The IG has already granted the request. I confirmed the position to you yesterday (Monday).”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/840882/femi-falana-reacts-to-reports-claiming-hes-timi-dakolos-lawyer/

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by omohlexy: 12:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Having looked at comments carefully, I think the pastor has more fans. Its good to be handsome and rich sha. Na dem dey rush us. I see this Busola breaking Timi's heart soonest.No be Yoruba girl? They bang like dogs. My Yoruba Neibour nearly finished me with kpekus that year.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by victree007(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Yeah, seems he's doing more of advisory job for them than representing.

Now, I miss the movie 'Suits'. grin
Miss it no more. Season 9 just came out.
Happy watching!!!
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by ofiko123(m): 1:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Ok...we have heard...
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by ojuu4u(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What’s wrong with this guy? Do u see anywhere he said the Dakolo’s asked him to represent them?? And why do u have to be so insultive?
Bros there is something up with u, u sound like a paid agent.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

If you were to be Christ, I imagine the kind of judgementS* you would have meted out for Mary Magdalene.
Glory be to God you are not saviour.

In your holy statute, I doubt if you have read

1........ behold all things have passed away

2........be quick to hear but reluctant to say(judge)

Be endeavor to be neutral and get to the root first, on any disagreements which involve 2 or more paties in which you were not there *(withness)when the whole brouhaha happened for you not to pass judgements erroneously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by lonelydora: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2019
greggng:

I feel sorry for all those clicking like for you...it shows you gullible followers of this pastor that hates justice can never repent. Falana is not the only lawyer in this country. You can have your lawyers and also decide to seek advice from other lawyers...don't talk for the seek of getting likes.the good news is that all effort by your pastor to divert the matter to Abuja has been defeated. I have told the world that even though your pastor was set free by our laws, busola will take solace in the fact that the heavy burden on her heart has been removed ...she now has gotten closure...atleast she didn't end up taking snippers to end her life cos of what gullible brainwashed people like you will say to her. The good news is that God in heaven is now aware of the kind of things manufacture in your so called church...we can deceive men but not God. Busola has a supportive husband who has through his music earn the respect of the masses....that cannot be said about your pastor.

Shut the fvck up. Have sense, you won't?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by akan102: 1:53am On Jul 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What’s wrong with this guy? Do u see anywhere he said the Dakolo’s asked him to represent them?? And why do u have to be so insultive?
Bros there is something up with u, u sound like a paid agent.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

I no understand you O, do you have something personal with the pastor? Really that part where you called him an occult high priest is very interesting, can you please explain further?
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by pope191: 1:58am On Jul 24, 2019
omohlexy:
Having looked at comments carefully, I think the pastor has more fans. Its good to be handsome and rich sha. Na dem dey rush us. I see this Busola breaking Timi's heart soonest.No be Yoruba girl? They bang like dogs. My Yoruba Neibour nearly finished me with kpekus that year.

Nah, I think u r getting it all wrong, ppl have moved on, d pastor have the work of cleaning his image... Which is wot u r seeing here, supposed Christians not being objective, lack the use of words with double standard just to discredit Timi and make the pastor fit to climb d pulpit again. Hope u get dat
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by 400billionman: 3:02am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Stop insulting this couple, even if they are not wise, they will learn wisdom from experience.

99% of wise men learnt wisdom from mishaps, pains, mistakes and experiences.

Busola and Fato are the suspects.

TIMI is the victim here.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by 400billionman: 3:05am On Jul 24, 2019
izzou:
grin

The guy is not wise.

That's what the IGP wanted to do for them.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by babeosisi: 4:15am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg shatap!
You rapists and rapist apologist no go let us hear sumtin.
Keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by babeosisi: 4:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Tedpgrass:

You can not speak for Busola,sir.
You're not in her head nor offer psychological support to her.
Stop all this self-justification tirade, sir ..
The face in the papers does not look like that of a woman who's had closure..

How do you justify the (collateral) damage done to their children and other family members .. They have to live with the debacle for decades to come..
The children are the ones I'm most concerned about. They have to pick up the shattered pieces...

The only positive things from this is.. There's an increased awareness of the subject (though the legal remit is poorly understood and there's a need to change legislation ) and hopefully less inclination to re-offend on the part of the accused if the allegations are true apart from pecuniary gains to the accuser.

Nigerians and their primitive reasoning.
This is 2019
There is no damage to her children and family .They are proud of her and many women and men are proud of her bravery. The shame belongs to Fatonyibo and all you rapists and rapist apologists that would demonize a victim for standing up against bullies.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by tomdon(m): 4:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Johnkay01:
Okay....

Timi is a drowning man looking for anything to grasp.

Busola is a very cool girl but Timi push her to all these hullabaloo and I doubt if she is happy now.

I don't know what he's aiming to achieve with all these. In fact, if it really happen they're things you just need to let go for your own happiness.

Psychologically Busola will never recover from all these shenanigans.

Timi's hands are not even clean to start with, he impregnated her and made her a baby mama for sometime before he deemed it fit to legally marry her. If Busola had married another man she can also claim Timi rape her, after all who know how they made love for the first time? It can even be in the church premises during late night rehearsal.

You Sabi lie oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:03am On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cash n Carry lawyer
Generation of lazy readers.
The same Falana is the corporate attorney to under listed multi-national oil & gas companies:
1. Oando
2. Chevron
3. Shell ( heard of late Saro Wiwa's case before?)
4. Honeywell.

Does that kind of man LOOKS as CASH & CARRY LAWYERS? Ori e ti gbale.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:04am On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cash n Carry lawyer
The same Falana is the corporate attorney to under listed multi-national oil & gas companies:
1. Oando
2. Chevron
4. Honeywell.

Does that kind of man LOOKS like CASH & CARRY LAWYER to you?? Ori e ti gbale.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cash n Carry lawyer

Who told you
1. Oando
2. Chevron
4. Honeywell.

Does that kind of man LOOKS like CASH & CARRY LAWYER to you?? Ori e ti gbale.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 5:16am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
[s] You should answer your own question. I didn't insinuate whether there was, or wasn't rape, but just like your fellow emotional dimwits on here, once a post doesn't go down well with you all, you assume the person is a rape apologist, or was paid by the pastor to defend. Grow some brain cells and reason independently.

Why would any woman think she's immune to rape? You must be born an idiot to have asked such a senseless question. Fish brain! [/s]

Take a look at my moniker and compare it to yours, who will people say is more of a fish brain, me? who is a graduate teacher, or you, who is a professional ball grabber? you've declared yourself an olosho already.

You've been making silly comments and doubting her statements ever since this issue arose, are you telling me that none of your friends, siblings or yourself have experienced such in this country? check yourself, I suspect you were defiled as a kid that's why your only aim in life is to grab men's balls, there's no other reason for your promiscuity than childhood defilement.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Aystarz: 5:34am On Jul 24, 2019
izzou:
grin

If they were genuine Christians by every sense of the word, bro, we they wouldn't be here in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 24, 2019
I am not Busola's lawyer I'm her lover
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by etrouble: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2019
izzou:
grin

I am a Muslim, I want the law to take its course.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by RoyalUc(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Graduateacher:

Seems you joined Biodun in raping Busola?, this one that you've carried the Dakolos matter and outcome of their future on your head like your life depends on it is worrisome. Suddenly, you returned from self imposed exile to support a rapist in every single post on the matter raises suspicion for those of us with sense, I pity the young boys you're taking back with you to Hades where you belong

Why are you so bitter!?

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by ImaIma1(f): 7:39am On Jul 24, 2019
kittykollinxx:
NwaAmaikpe, come share with me from the money you collected now

As in!!! Someone that has been quiet for months suddenly resurfaced to defend Pastor Fatoyinbo. I won't be shocked if his palm has been greased

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criss Waddle: Girl Attempts Suicide Over Ghanaian Music Artiste / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Banky W Blasted For His "Dirty Room"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.