Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,733 members, 7,965,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Are The Massage Etiquettes For Men? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Massage Etiquettes For Men? (211 Views)

How Is The Massage Effect On Sexual Dysfunction Induced By Chronic Prostatitis / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage / Need a Massage In Jos? Come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Massage Etiquettes For Men? by meridianspa1(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2019
If you receive massage vouchers as a birthday present or a Father's Day gift, or you just want to get one and never be stimulated at all, looking at a stranger rubbed at least half-naked can be scary for an hour or more. This is an embarrassing sight when you really think about it.
There must be some unwritten rules about the whole experience, right? There is already. When you choose the Men Massage London services, you will also learn about the etiquettes of massage. Here are things to remember when doing a massage.

1. Shower in Advance:

If you are a massage therapist, would you like to contact someone who just came from the gym? Or mowing grass and practising some landscaping? No thank you get rid of the bad smell and get clean and soft. The therapist may also lick your feet and hands, so discard your slow nails before entering.

2. Arrive Before the Time of Massage:

Before you schedule a massage, you should fill out some health background papers and talk to the therapist about the minutes you need. The display on the right at the beginning of the appointment means that you are short of massage time. Fifteen minutes in advance is perfect, especially if this is your first time. If you become a frequent visitor, you can do so 5 minutes ago.

3. Turn Off Your Phone:

No one wants to rest his phone in 30-90 minutes. In a quiet room, so vibration is often obvious, so go to nuclear weapons and close the Dang elements. After a few months, you may need to take a break. Male Massage London services are the best option for you to get the best massage treatment and also get knowledge about the etiquette of massage.

4. Adapt to Your Comfort Level:

This is what the therapist usually tells you before you start the massage. They will leave the room and allow you to take off their clothes and go to the table and put the paper on your lower limbs. You either take off your underwear or take off your naked colour. This is really what you are very happy with. If you wear underwear, you are not a cautious person, and if you wear them, you are not a good person. But therapists are likely to work without a barrier to cut their movements (especially if you are wearing loose shorts), so if you can, you should get rid of your underwear.

5. Communication:

Is there anything uncomfortable? Let the massage therapist know. They usually ask about the pressure you want at first; if you do not know it, tell them, then make sure you know if you like what they are doing. In this type of setting, it is not personally at all.
If you do not want to massage part of your body, you should also communicate at first. For example, I do not like touching my feet (because they itch, do not like feet), so I always know the therapist before I start. For this, you should select men massage London services, enjoy the massage and tell the therapist that you feel irritation from those activities.

6. What About Physical Function?

It is not uncommon to transport gas during the massage. After all, you are very relaxed, and sometimes it happens. Even if you feel embarrassed, if this happens, it is not necessary for the therapist to ignore you.

Although your therapist does not mind issuing some sounds, it is understandable that they do not want to explode a gas bomb in a typical small massage room. So, if you have too much gasoline or need to use the bathroom, you can pause the meeting and visit the toilet. The same thing needs to urinate, or just blow your nose. You can call the time-out.

For more information regarding the massage treatments and etiquettes, you can search on Meridian Spa. Although it is uncommon, some men erect during the massage. You will not be embarrassed (although you may be so). I know it happens, and your processor will ignore it. I had already read this before my first massage, and I was so afraid of what happened, it was impossible.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Ovarian Cyst / Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Causes And Treatments Of Gonorrhea. / Religion, The Hard Drug Worse Than Herion Holding Nigeria Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.