Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal (436 Views)

Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal In FUTA (vid) / Lady Burst Into Tears After Being Dumped Over Her ‘small’ Backside / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by Made4naijalove: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Lady burst into tears as she rejects her boyfriend’s proposal

she didn’t just do that...and the guy actually brought a whole camera crew to document this day. Wait, guys, before you propose, don’t you know that the girl will say Yes or No?

I’m so confused. Anyways, sometimes the guy go don Bleep up, Bleep up, Bleep up and he sees that the lady is not loving him like that anymore, he decides to then wanna be serious and take the relationship to the next level at the wrong time. I don’t blame some ladies when they say NO though, cause they’ve had enough

Watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-burst-into-tears-as-she-rejects-her-boyfriends-proposal/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by Made4naijalove: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Why can people not resist the urge to be this foolish in public?

Always seeking validation from the public for things that should concern no one. Public proposals, publication of pre and post wedding pictures, prebaby pictures.

He made his bed, he should enjoy rolling in it. Tweeb

Re: Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Some guys are just so useless.....cant imagine myself kneeling down to propose to a girl,dem never born d girl......
I see such people as weak and broke ass niggars.,.... It should b d oda way round,its d girl that should b kneeling down and proposing because d guy is doing her a huge favour by marrying her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by xendra: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
Some guys are just so useless.....cant imagine myself kneeling down to propose to a girl,dem never born d girl......
I see such people as weak and broke ass niggars.,.... It should b d oda way round,its d girl that should b kneeling down and proposing because d guy is doing her a huge favour by marrying her
yea and you are just realizing that women are no longer that crazy about your "favours " cheesy

Just try to be a good husband material and she will accept you ok?
Re: Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2019
xendra:
yea and you are just realizing that women are no longer that crazy about your "favours " cheesy

Just try to be a good husband material and she will accept you ok?
dont b offended SIS,i see no reason why a man should kneel down and proper to a girl that he js been dating for quote some time.... They have had sex several times without counting, see it all..... So why kneel down to propose for her to accept you when she's already yours..... It's just sickening, and d person dat introduced this trend should have died of decapitation

1 Like

Re: Lady Burst Into Tears As She Rejects Her Boyfriend’s Proposal by Tooshallpass: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

I’ve been criticizing this accepted norm deeply within me because I don’t find it funny or rational either. Call me Alpha male or whatever, what doesn’t make sense shouldn’t be an accepted norm.

However, thanks for sharing UBUNJA.

(1) (Reply)

Rape Oo / Attention These Basket Cases Here Your mind control is defeated / Positive Signs Your Man Is Genuinely In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.