Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,316 members, 7,971,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

It Is Not Too Late To Be Educated - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Is Not Too Late To Be Educated (513 Views)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / At What Point Can We Say That One Is Educated? / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not Too Late To Be Educated by tund2: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2010
Education people say is the best legacy, all over the world today people want see your certificate before they can entrusted you with any position with the adventure of internet you can be at home and obtain degrees while still working you can obtain a degree. for more information visit http://www.onlineedgrees if you find difficult to link from here copy it on your browser onlineedegrees.co cc is place to obtain degree while keeping your work.
Re: It Is Not Too Late To Be Educated by Apostlexx(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
My bro you are right.I even want my grand mum back to school

(1) (Reply)

Ui Change Of Course Latest / Usa Or Uk / Learn German Language Fast Fast And Get Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.