Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Here Is The Answer To The Big Question About Don Jazzy's Marital Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is The Answer To The Big Question About Don Jazzy's Marital Status (254 Views)

Timini Egbuson: Biography, Marital Status, Age, Education, Movies / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Answer To The Big Question About Don Jazzy's Marital Status by hoojay1(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2019
Is Don jazzy married or is he still single? This has been a question of decade about Don jazzy marital status but guess what? Here is the answer to what you are thinking right now.

"Dear bloggers. I’m still not married, not engaged either. This is just a Solo pre wedding shoot testing testing. I Dey practice before I find the wife"

The 36 years old singer said recently that getting a girlfriend isn't the problem but that he is not just ready for any relationship as he is working on himself to become a perfect husband.

"It is not difficult to find a wife; there are many beautiful women out there. It is not like I am ready; I am not the perfect version of what I would like to be to my wife and family"

“I want to work on myself until I am ready. By the time I am ready, if someone still wants to be with me, that would be great"

Source : https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/07/here-is-answer-to-big-question-about-don-jazzy-marital-status.html

Get more exciting entertainment news updates on my blog just log on to www.quickgisterblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

FREEDOM: Meek Mill No More A Convict, Granted Bail / You Are Very Stupid! - Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Tvc Reporter Ariyike (video) / Toyin Lawani Charges Follower 500K For Her Friendship…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.