Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,838 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

EDO 2020..Address Me Directly, Oshiomhole Replies Oyegun.as Oshoomole speaks hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2020..Address Me Directly, Oshiomhole Replies Oyegun.as Oshoomole speaks hot (285 Views)

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me / Oshiomhole Replies INEC On Zamfara Primary Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDO 2020..Address Me Directly, Oshiomhole Replies Oyegun.as Oshoomole speaks hot by MassesEyes(f): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
......in Benin city
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, responding to the latest ‘war of words’ between him and former party chairman Chief John Oyegun, said that though he does not want to join issues with his predecessor, he would have preferred him to address him directly.

In a statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Simon Ebegbulem, the party leader said: “I have no comment. Chief Oyegun is a respected leader of the party and an elder statesman.”

“Comrade Oshiomhole has so much respect for him. If he really want to address Oshiomhole he can come out openly to address the man who succeeded him in office and not one Morphy,” the statement read.
The south south chairman of Anybody but, Obaseki Group led by Comrade Kelly said Oyegun those not even right to speak out, that he Oyegunj was a big mistake to Edo people, that Oyegun was just a chairman without influence, that he was weak to the extent he lost his polling unit to PST Ize Iyamu' wife, and he admonished Oyegun to stop talking, when men like Oshiomolie is talking.
He advice's the national chairman to look inward and pick a more credible candidates from those who contested before.
E.g

Dr Prof Ebegue F.Amadasun, who was the former Chairman Hospital Management Board, who elevated the hospital to a very high level.
He is one of those who worked hard for Gov Adams government.

Hon.Egberanmwen Odubu, who is the former deputy Governor also is one of the individual who believe can able to move Edo state to the next level.

And many others who contested in the last primaries of the party.

We believe so much in the national Chairman of the party and with the right decision Edo will move forward

(1) (Reply)

Mipati Set For Groundbreaking Take-off In Nigeria / Shiites Are Newly Emerging Terrorists That Sees Other Faiths As Idol Worshippers / Protest Imo Over Alleged Slapping Of Okorocha's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.