Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) (43518 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
Me that was tied and flogged mercilessly for just switching on my father motorcycle headlights at night when everybody have slept.

Mischievous childhood.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by harry2sexy(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2019
When i was younger,my father put pepper in my eyes cos i was hiding to lick Ovaltine, till today,fear does not allow me take what does not belong to me,so yes,i support the mother cos if my dad had disciplined me with kid gloves,I'll have being a trouble to my generation

1 Like

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Volcano12(f): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2019
tigerclaws:
Nonsense
all these people today forming western
this is nothing compare to what we pass trough during our days as children and teenagers

that helped us alot these days because there are some character that was imposed on me when I was growing up by my mother
one of them is keeping late night
you dare not be outside after 6 o'clock then or risk heavy flogging and punishment
U talk am finish,My children know me na.Hahahahaha,but the good thing is that all of them today are celebrating me.’Okro wet person plant,no dey tall pass am to harvest’.
today as a man i hardly stay out late

the truth is that African children are generally stubborn at this child's stage and it'll take an iron hand to handle them and reset their brains

keep forming oyibo tomorrow the same kid will not be upto 20 years and start to carry gun
you'll be the first person to blame his up bringing and home training

foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the rod of correction shall set him free - Holy Bible
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Igbos have one thing in common with fulani herdsmen
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by oluitele(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2019
[quote author=starbuck post=80591737]People like poke nosing in other people's homes biko undecided undecided... If the daughter ends up bad, na so una go blame the mom on bad parenting and why she didn't discipline her well..[color=#000099][/color]

I can remember the day I flogged my kids mercilessly for a crime they committed and denied it, my neighbours were begging on their behalf and I told them that they should mind their business after all them no follow me enter labour room... I want to discipline so as to enjoy the fruit of my labour...

Lass lass, no amount of discipline can kill a child after all most of us faced worse during our time and we came out fine.
I am 100% agreed with you my dearest sister.

1 Like

Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2019
NO WONDER YOU ENDED UP LIKE THIS , THE TRAITS YOUR ANCESTORS LEFT FOR YOU IS NOT HIDDEN.
starbuck:
People like poke nosing in other people's homes biko undecided undecided... If the daughter ends up bad, na so una go blame the mom on bad parenting and why she didn't discipline her well..

I can remember the day I flogged my kids mercilessly for a crime they committed and denied it, my neighbours were begging on their behalf and I told them that they should mind their business after all them no follow me enter labour room... I want to discipline so as to enjoy the fruit of my labour...

Lass lass, no amount of discipline can kill a child after all most of us faced worse during our time and we came out fine.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by tightpussy156: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2019
stupid woman.pouring ur frustration on a child is not discipline. pure wickedness. she looks like a mother doing runzs.those of you calling this discipline. this is not.this na wickedness an evil manipulation. those that will quote me wrong for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Immarocks(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2019
starbuck:
People like poke nosing in other people's homes biko undecided undecided... If the daughter ends up bad, na so una go blame the mom on bad parenting and why she didn't discipline her well..

In your words "I flogged my kids mercilessly for a crime they committed and denied it"....Madam,Floggig,Tongue Lashing And Other Punishment Is Ok To Be Called discipline For Disobedience and "for a committed",How can you even call what this woman did as punishment,can you tie up your child like this just because she did not sweep the house,so the mother herself has never in her life disobeyed her parent and get away with it? Haba.... the many children that their parent flog how many turn out to be what their parent expected and make them proud?..SMH Oshey Disciplinarian stop supporting evil and wickedness
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by oluitele(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion.
Discipline is good but it has a measure base on the offence that one committed
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2019
Jabioro:
Abeg send
me parastamol..is on top the table eerh inside room! D thing dey there abi you don't take am!!!
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by zogon(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2019
starbuck:

And to think my mom used pepper on vjay because of my waka waka with men at teenage years gave me a factory reset since then if not I would have ended up a prostitute

What your mum did to you then wasn't discipline, it was clearly a case of child-abuse, which you now seem to be passing on to your children. And the cycle continues, really sad.

You're wrong to think you turned out better for it because you're probably a child abuser now.

It's very obvious you never took any cause on modern parenting.

With all this foolishness in the name of discipline Africans probably still remains the morally bankrupt race on Earth. Shame!

Kids are not to be punished but disciplined.
And there are humain, yet very effective ways to discipline kids, not to punish or abuse them. And by the way, your child is not your property to be done with as you like, he or she is a full HUMAN BEING with RIGHTS.

Go and Learn.
Re: Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) by Spacewalker(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Not good at all.

What the woman did was inhumane angry

Beating a child does not correct or change the child's character.it is better to correct the child with love.

I suffered in the hand's of my mother who always purnished me severely and even after everything, I still did not change my behavior.

I almost got to the point of resenting her,I was scared of her because I felt she would beat me at the slightest provocation.

I still dey very stubborn ooh,no amount of beating in this planet can change me..

Las las na me get my life,nobody will live my life for me.

All the flogging and beating like say I be theif, nothing come outside.

I am the one who just decided to pretend to be responsible and go to secondary school and now am an undergraduate.

So all in all,no amount of beating can change a child that wants to be bad,take it or leave it,am an example. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maroof Adebayo 'Marufu Alujo' Raped Me - 15-year-old Girl Accuses Fuji Musician / Man Who Offered Three Of His Family Members For Rituals Arrested In Anambra.PICS / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.