Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (62193 Views)

President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / NSCDC bans display of Firearms at Public events (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Imstrong2(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
What happened to mind your business?
is it their attire?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Awon TANIs! You're more concerned about what an individual wears than how much he delivers the service you voted him. You are putting him under pressure now to go change his wardrobe yea?? And a page on Frontpage has been totally dedicated to this effect. Silly lots!

And as usual the battle is ongoing between the jobless youths on a faceless forum. Ori yin o pe!

Nigerians e goh! Oponu si niyin pelu. You lots deserve the leadership you get from this people!

Dear Seun osewa, a second calling... If you won't dedicate a page to business owners (cos I see only frivolous post gathers traffic and pays your bills, at least create one where this jobless ones can get recognition! Tueh
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by ijabiken1(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Officer4:
Why same attire?
Let's know what you think.
he is a dirty IBO man
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by emkz: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Very soon, someone would say he attends Olumba-Olumba.

I think he has created an identity by consistency, just like Jagaban has created his own identity with his signature cap and Buhari with his socks on native and Osinbajo with his dwarf kaftan and his cap slightly tilted forward. Ogbonaya Onu may not necessarily be occultic to reflect on his dress sense.

What is your own identity? What are you known for?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2019
Cultist signature... Local illuminati

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Afamsi: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Anything Osinbanjo and Oshiomole say about it is the reason.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by owila4luv(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Hmm! Nigeria My Country, Very Observing
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2019
How's that your business?
Awon werey....
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by SSAwhistleblowe: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2019
He is always in white o with red cap and the outfit is always clean so I guess he has plenty of them... he is a very clean ,meek and mild man , very gentle and humble
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by BabaO2: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2019
ccffwx:
Just like Osinbajo. All black.
Not true
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Graduateacher(f): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2019
I support those who say it's a sign of cultism
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Erastuslove: 8:52am On Jul 25, 2019
every man has his taste and identity.....purely Igbo man dressing I guess
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by inveco(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
grin its part of science and technology innovation. Haha

Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by mrinsurer: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2019
that how educated people.they wear uniform to avoid stress of searching for what to wear everytime and thereby lessening their dressing time.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by SUSSYASH: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2019
OGBONI OUTFIT
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by fardes(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Officer4:
Why same attire?
he is just a lover of white, this not the same attire its just white with different style, so shine your eye.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by DavSagacity(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Nigerians just like to Chuck mouth for person matter anyhow. carry ano man issue for head like Beaded Crown. Haba... them swell for some people fa.!!!!
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Sterope(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Same attire or same style?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by SirWhiteFish: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Imstrong2:
is it their attire?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by seancombs617: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2019
Former Governor Aregbesola of Osun State is on this table too cheesy grin
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by ibietela2(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2019
Na him own juju be that
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by blowjohn(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Daviddson:
Probably that's where his own charm to fend off attacks lies. Another of such person is Rochas. He's always on muffler no matter what category of clothing he wears.

And oshiomhole
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Customer80: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2019
White signifies purity
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by blowjohn(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2019
DavSagacity:
Nigerians just like to Chuck mouth for person matter anyhow. carry ano man issue for head like Beaded Crown. Haba... them swell for some people fa.!!!!

What r u saying?
Can u wear the same type of clothes for 5 years?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by blowjohn(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2019
peacettw:
Why does Mark Zuckerberg wear the same shirt almost every time?
Why won't wole soyinka ever dye or cut off that hair of his?
Why does the new UK prime minister insist on carrying that unflattering hair style?
Why ever will the Queen of England wear the same style of suit every single time we see her?
Do I need to talk of oshiomole?

It's called BRANDING. Identify yours now.

oh branding.
What is urs?
Or don't u like Branding too?
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Naijageak(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Go and make money more money
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Sermwell(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Bruno3000:
u need to wake up Mr man. A lot is going on in the spirit realm. The guy might be right.
your reasoning is pathetic!! that is called BRANDING!! it happens even to business men. my dad has a particular style of dressing with papa's cap on his head always such that when my four year old daughter drew my dad, though the picture looked funny but one could see the cap on his head!!
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by franklingud(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2019
He's a proud Igbo man.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Sermwell(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2019
blowjohn:

What r u saying? Can u wear the same type of clothes for 5 years?
hahahaha!!! i can't really help but ask how old are you bro
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by Manson3525: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2019
Officer4:
Why same attire?
Same reason people like Mike Zuckerberg do the same thing. It saves a lot of stress of choosing what to wear every time.
Re: Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? by ithink7: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2019
This is Africa. You haven't seen enough.

Sundaypaul12345:

Nigerians and stupid thoughts ehn na 5&6

Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba / Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters